✨Mine only mine ✨

Thank you for all the likes and comments ... ( Kasamse I would reply If I had time but honestly I have no time 🥺 so Bura math Mano )

Shehnaaz was waiting for sidharths call but she didn't receive any she was hurt ... ( On the other hand sidharth was waiting for her call both were waiting for eachothers call it was not their ego but they wanted to test the other )

She was missing badly ... 🥺🥺🥺 She thought probably he might have forgotten her.🥺🥺 And might not call her or meet her in future 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Lost in her thoughts she was just sitting sleep was away from her ... She wanted to sleep in his arms ....

It was 11 pm ..and her phone started ringing ....

Sheh looked at her phone and mood switched in no time..

Sheh received the call : Sidharth....

( Her voice was so soothing that gave him another level of satisfaction to his heart just listening to voice gave his heart the peace which was no where close to him before some seconds ..)

Sid : haan meri jaan...

Sheh : bebu ...

Sid : kya hua meri jaan....

Sheh : mujhe tujhse milna hei ..🥺

Sid : kyun ?🤭

Sheh : tujhe Nahi milna apni Jaan se....

Sid : meine ye tho nahi bola...

Sheh : fir ??

Sid : milke kya karegi wo poocha ....ab bata  kya karegi

Sheh : 🥺🥺 jab milungi tujje tabhi pata chalega 🤭

Sid : tho mil...!!

Sheh : kaise milun Tu itna door hei mujhse ...

Sid : hmm door tho hoon Tu upar hei aur mein neeche 🤭

Sheh : Tu mazak kar raha hei na .!!

Sid : nahi meri jaan.. balcony mein aa....

Sheh walks towards the balcony ...

Sheh : sidharth agar tu nahi hua na wahan meine chittar marne hei 🥺🥺🥺

Sid : marne keliye tujhe niche ana padega na meri jaan ...

Shehnaaz saw sidharth standing below her balcony leaning to his car...
Sheh was like what the hell how could he be here am I dreaming ???

Sid : you are not ....

Sheh was in tears and she turned and went inside her room she was sitting on her bed and crying ... ( She had no idea why was she crying ... She was smiling In her tears ...)

Sid was like is she not happy I am here did I do something wrong ....where is she.......

Suddenly door opened and he saw shehnaaz running towards him and she jumped over him hugging him tightly as tight as possible she was scared what if he vanishes 🤭

Both felt peace being in eachothers arms and felt super happy ....

Sidharth finally broke the hug and he went on his knees ... shehnaaz was taken aback ...

Sid : I know I am not perfect I am sadu akdu Hitler and terminator too 🤭🤭😂 but jo bhi hooon jaisa bhi hoon tere samne tha .. I didn't want to have you as my driver look to be honest I was taken a back having female driver and I thought you would not be that efficient but you proved me wrong shehnaaz you were the best driver ever and that papu uncle thing to be honest if someone else would have pranked as such I would have surely burst out or I would have fired but looking at your smile happiness I enjoyed even being your driver ... slowly from being my driver our relationship grew as freinds and then to bestfreinds... We used to spend our whole day with each other and weekends tooo ..these 6 months were the best six months of my life shehnaaz ...this side of me was unknown to me but being with you made me realize that there so much more than work 😃 shehnaaz  what I feel for you soooo special you have become the most important part of my life never did I thought I would be headover heels for a girl but yes shehnaaz I am head over heels for you ... I want you to be mine forever .....
so miss shehnaaz Kaur gill you drove my car till now would you like to drive my life for forever and ever ...❤️

Sana : no...

Sid : kyun🥺 Tu mujhse pyaar nahi karthi ...

Sana : really Mr Shukla apne pyaar kab bola baki pura bhashan boldiya ye wo ye wo ek I love you nahi bolajatha 😠😠 ek I love you boldete baki sab express hojatha par nahi I love you bolne mein tho inko mauth athi 😠😠 mujhe Nahi baat karni tumnse ..

Sid : arrey par shehnaaz ....

Sheh : mujje kuch nahi pata untill and unless you say I love you mujhse baat math karna meri kya expectations thi tujhe yahan dekhar Tu I love you bolega mein love you too kullu bolungi kitni happy ending hogi par tujhe Aur writer twist se fursat kahan 😠😠 Nahi pyaar lafzon mein kahan ... Lafzon mein pyaar Nahi bola na tho wapas jao mujhe Nahi Chahiye 😭😭😭 ye cheating ....

Sid : baby  kya hua ...

Sheh : Kuch nahi sadu admi Tu I love you bol pehle ....

Sid : shehnaaz I...I....

Sheh : ammaa😭😭😭😭😭😭

Suddenly shehnaaz moms comes out ....

Shm : shehnaaz..Tu itte ki kar rahi hei aur ye muda kaun hei...

Sheh : Mom mein inse milne ayi actually ye mere boss hei .. I mean the ...

Shm : o tho shehnaaz should I send you for tuition for learning again...

Sheh : to learn what ??

Shm : basic manners beta ...

Sid : 🤭🤭🤭 ( shehnaaz shoots angry glares at him and Sid stops laughing )

Sheh : mom... Stop embarrassing me in front of my bf

Shm: 😳

Sheh : f..bff...

Shm : okay fyn ... Sidharth I know my daughter is quite crazy but don't mind haan ... And please come inside beta it's so cold outside

Sid : no aunty actually I will check in in a hotel ...

Shm : that's done beta .. you have to stay here and no more further discussion on this and I know how you and Rita had  cared for her her when she was in Mumbai and now you have to stay here and that's it ...

Sid : aunty .

Shm : you are staying and that's final ...

Sid : okay aunty as you say ...

Shm : why didn't your mom accompany you she had promised me she will surely attend noors wedding ....

Sid : aunty noor ?? And when did you guys catch up

Shm : Noor is my husbands brothers daughter  and we both are call buddies presently 🤭🤭

Sid : o Great ....

Shm : shehnaaz take sidharth to guest room and make sure he is comfortable ...

Sana : yeah sure mom...

Sid : thank you aunty ...

Shm : please be comfortable sidharth and do let me know if shehnaaz ..

Sana : mom... Good night ..

Shm : good night beta ...

Promo :

Shehnaaz and sidharth are highly shocked seeing someone 🤭🤭🤭

Indono ki tote udgaye ...

Rita mom in punjab....

Shadi mein kya kya hoga ...

Guess the twist 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭