✨ o Teri ye idhar kya kar raha hei ✨

Shm : o dadas little princess Rita jiwill be arriving at the evening so..

Sheh : what ma is coming !! ( In excitement )

Shd : ma sahi hei sahi hei 😁😁🤭🤭🤭

Sheh was all red 🙈🙈🙈

Shm : so you and sidharth get done with the shopping ...  I have already spoke to the designer ...

Sheh : okay mom ...

Shehnaaz goes towards the kitchen ..and looks at sidharth preparing tea and royally ignoring her ....

Shehnaaz then remembers how he left her alone on the bed and joined her parents and trying to impress them ...and because of his acting actually overacting of being Mr Sidharth Perfect Shukla she got screwed up ..... So now she was on full fire mode to burn this person in her fire 🔥🔥🔥

Shehnaaz pulls him by t-shirt... 

Sheh : 😠😠😠

Sid : what !!

Sheh : what what ke bache uta Nahi saktha tha mujhe kamine 😠😠 ...

Sid moves forward to her and slowly tucks her hair behind her ear and he says....

Sid : sweetheart if I would do that .. how would I impress my in-laws ???

Sheh : firstly you need to impress their daughter then her parents ... But how could I forget you are sidharth shukla...

Sid : my innocent future wife ... This is India idhar na ladki se zyada Uske mummy ko patana zaroori hei paapa aur beiti apne aap pat jayenge 🤭🤭🤭

Sheh : Tu hei na ...

Sid : mein hoon na ...

Sheh : I hate you ...

Sid : no baby you love me 😘...

Sheh gets super angry and stomping her leg she moves towards the aata box to remove atta to make parata ...( As usual )

Shehnaaz tries to take aata box but she could not reach there ....

She looks at Sidharth ... But later Nahi I can't ask him so she jumps to take aata since ata box was half opened resulting in the fall of aaata over shehnaaz ....

And shehnaaz was looking like a snow white 😂🙈🙈 cute sa she was already wearing white and now perfect snow white 🙈🙈🙈 looking absolutely cute and funny ....

Sid turned back listening to sound and he was like ...

Sid : o Teri ... 😨... And he turns and again he turns towards shehnaaz and recognise her to be shehnaaz and bursts into laughter 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

Sid : o my goodness shehnaaz 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 shehnaaz kya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sid : you like a cute shnow whitu ( in a cute baby voice he says and pull her cheeks )

Shehnaaz was already furious on him due to the morning incidents and now she was like ghayal sherni and ghayal sherni is much more dangerous .....

Sid was busy in laughing when shehnaaz took the box and walked towards Him and spilled it over him....

Sheh : ab haso na haa ha ha ha has has 😂😂😂😂😂😠😠😠

Sid : what the heaven !!!! Shehnaaz ....

Sheh : awww Mera nona bacha look likes a cute shnow whitu ( in a baby voice and pulls his cheeks )

Sid takes up rice flour and puts up on her ... .....