✨musical love✨

Sheh : bahoth zyada lekin mein hurt hoon !!!!

Sid : kyun hurt hei meri jaan ???

Sheh gave a r u serious wala look ....

Sid  mind : r u freaking serious sidharth what the hell is wrong with you ur to be wife ur love who is damn possessive about you saw a girl sitting on your lap and dancing this would surely make her loose her calm ... u stupid stop thinking and think about how are you going console her ??? Haan ...

Sid : baby I swear I wasn't even interested these were the ppl got me here saying it's just a normal party ...ab mein kya karun meri jaan ...mein kya karun marjaun....

Sheh : tu na zyada chant math ban Nahi karni tere se baat bol tho saktha tha na .... U know it I would never say no yet u lied to me and wait a minute agar wo normal party tho wo ladki kya Kar rahi thi. Aur tujhe lap dance kyun derahi tho kutti jahil nakalchi bandariya kahi ki Mera hi khasam mila tha kya  ....kutti ...meine tho dekhlena tha usse.

Sid :tho dekhlethi na meri jaan ...

Sheh : 😡😡😡 meine na tere se baat hi nahi karni ....

Shehnaaz was still naaraz and sidharth was betab...... sidharth tried everything but nothing could work on her .... shehnaaz was adamant that she would not give in so easily he needs to something really special for her ... This was not the case in other couples they were back but our poor cutesa siddyboy was the only one who was trying hard so that his jaan would be happy and give in....

Sid was now hell angry as his jaan locked herself in room and he gave a strict warning to all the guys plan something  or do something so that his jaan would be back to him or else he would make sure their partners would also lock themselves in the room ...

Jay and arav came up with a  plan ...so they decided to just jam in singing and dancing with all the young ladies and gentlemen at terrace ....

All were present and sidharth was eagerly waiting for shehnaaz but there was no sign of her ...jay and arav literally begged mahi and adhya to get shehnaaz to terrace...so that sidnaaz could sort out their matter ...

There was no sign of shehnaaz sidharth was disheartened ...(but shuklaji sad ho jab writer mein hoon possible ich Nahi hei 🤣🤣)...

Shehnaaz entered slowly sidharths face lit up in happiness ... Shehnaaz  settled down between  mahi and adhya and gave a smirk to sidharth ...as he was coming to sit next to her ....

Sidharth sat exactly opposite to shehnaaz with puppy face ... shehnaaz was controlling her smile any would give in to such adorable face of his ...(haaye cuteness overloaded )

Sheh was badly trying to not give in so she looks towards mahi and said kya game khelthe hei na ....

Mahi : Haan so let's make it boys vs girls Hoga humein ek song sing karna padega jiska jawab dusre song se diya jayega...so its like that ....samjhe and u have only 5 secs of time....

So lets start with ..boys shuru Karo ...

Sid starts :....

Bangle ke peeche hai taala
Ghusu kahan se mein saala
Laila ki khidki khuli hai
Kidhki ke neeche hai naala
Khidki pe koi khada hai
Laila ka taaka bhida hai
Mazze udati hai meri
Mohabbat ki poonch maar ke