✨ mein pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan ✨

So shehnaaz took him to the guest room next to her room because she so knew it that when her cousins would be back to Punjab for wedding they would surely drool over him and might try a chance on him ... And she hated when he received that amount of attention from females .. she sometimes cursed for him being so irresistible all the time.....

( So let me tell you Sids room was next to shehnaaz and shehnaaz had a huge balcony and Sid tooo had a balcony through which he could just jump off to her balcony or vice versa just giving you some good amount of information .. about upcoming events in sidnaaz life ... thank me later for this guys 😂😂😂)

Sheh : sir please be comfortable and if you need anything please do tell me without hesitation ...

Sid : baby listen na ...

Sheh : don't baby me 😏😏

Sid : shehnaaaaaz.... ( Making a super cute puppy face ... )

Sheh : kya hua ...

Sid : you this is completely a new place for me and I have to sleep so...

Sheh : so 🙄🙄 no sidhaaaarthhhh have you lost your nuts what if mum comes to know dad will just freak out no no ....

Sid : shehnaaz tujhe meri kasam !!

Sheh : sidhaaaarthhhh ...🥺🥺🥺

Sid : shehnaaaaaz ...🥺🥺🥺🥺

Sheh : fyn and she  was going outside when sidharth stopped ...

Sid : 🥺🥺

Sheh : sidharth I am going to my room ... You lock this door and wait for me in the balcony okay ..

Sid : 👍👍

Shehnaaz goes to her room and locks the door and sidharth moves towards balcony locking the door .....

Sid : shehnaaz ....

Sheh : kya hei .. wait na ....

Sid : Haan ....

Sheh : ab jaldhi aao ....

Sid : kahanse...

Sheh : yahan se 🙄🙄

Sid : what ... Are you sick ???

Sheh : Aww sidharth itne mein fat gayi ...

Sid : no ... Wait .....

( Aarey bande jeans pehna what do you expect 🙄🙄🙄🙄 baat Karthe ho )

Sidharth as always came in his ideal wear ... Wearing a shorts and t-shirt and he jumped to her balcony ...

Sid raises his imaginary collar ....

Sid jumps on her bed ...

Sheh : sidharth ....... mere bache ...

Sid : what mein baap kab bangaya ???

Sheh gives him a are you serious wala look ....

Sheh : shaqal kya dekhrahe ho hatoo ...

She started picking up all her soft toys and started placing them over the couch .....

Sidharth comfortably lies on the bed....

Sid : baby aaja ....

Sana goes towards him and sleeps in his arms ... ( She might not show it but was craving to be in his arms .... )

He kissed her forehead then cheek ....sheh felt current passed through her spine ....

It was nothing that first time he was kissing her or something but today after confession it meant more than usual ....