Chapter 18

Kelly🌹

Beyoncè has not been in the mood since what happened yesterday so I called Nicki she said she was on her way now, I have to find a way to get Quinn so Nic can be alone with bey.

I'm so scared and I never been scared of bey she just so loud and snap at the littlest things.

"Bey?" I said opening the door she look up from her computer.

Bey exhale out her nose.

"Yes kelly" she asked closing her eyes.

"The girls want to meet they cousin so I'm up here to see if I can take Quinn with me" Kelly said bitting her lip.

"Where are you plan on going" Bey asked looking under the desk at Quinn who had headphone on watching soul for the thousands time.

"We going to my house, then Mama T house" Kelly said

"How long?"

"Just a few hours she'll be back before you leave" Kelly lied.

"I know you lying have her back before 10:00 tonight, and don't lie to me Kelly I can see right through you" Bey said.

Beyoncè pulled Quinn headphones off and pulled her on her lap.

"Baby you gone to go with Kelly for the day okay" Bey said.

"No Daddy" Quinn said.

"Your gonna go play with your cousin and do some kid stuff, you been stuck in this office since you been here" Bey said.

"I come back?" Quinn asked

"yes you'll be back" Bey said.

"I love you" Quinn said about to cry.

"Baby don't cry you'll be back you just going to be gone for the day" Bey said kissing Quinn cheeks.

"Okay" Quinn said wiping her eyes.

"I'm a big girl and big girls don't cry" Quinn said referring to the other movie she watch.

"Oh no baby everyone cry's it's okay to cry no matter if your a big girl or not it's okay to cry sometimes" Bey said.

"okay" Quinn said

"I love you baby give me a huge and be good for Kelly" Bey said.

"Okay I will" Quinn said huge her daddy tightly.

"Okay come on Quinn" Kelly said

Quinn turned up her lip and she looked just like Nic and it made Bey laugh.

Beyoncè picked up Quinn and put on her shoes.

"This have to stay" Bey said putting Quinn ipad in her draw.

"Okay" Quinn said she didn't have a problem with not having her iPad she going to play.

Bey handed Quinn to Kelly and walked back to her desk.