Chapter:8

Beyonce 🌼

"Hey you" beyonce tap the front desk with her key harshly. "Yes how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"We are here to reporting a missing child" B said squeezing Nic hand getting impatient. "Okay I need your names and the child that's missing name" she said typing fast on the keyboard in front of her.

"I'm Beyoncé Giselle Knowles" the lady look back up in surprise, and smiled. "Oh" she said typing in her name.

"And you" she ask still looking at the computer

"I'm Onika Tanya Maraj" "and the missing child?" The lady asked.

"Our daughter name is Quinn Kordei Knowles. She been missing for 48 hours." Beyonce said clenching her jaw.

"Okay I'm put a police on your case let me see how's free" The lady said looking throw her computer one again.

Beyonce keep squeezing Nic hand. Nic looked up at Bey and she was spaced out looking at nothing and particular. Beyonce felt nic eyes on her so she look down and smiled at nicki. She then pulled nic into her hugging her.

"It's going to be alright she a really smart girl, she probably telling what to do then them telling her" nic said smiling pushing her head in B chest.

"Okay we have an office. Officer Parrish" they both nodded. "Go take a sit in the black room and she be there so y'all can give her more information" the lady said smiling and nodding to the black steel door.

They made they way to the door and sat down next to each other, with there hands still together.

About 10 minutes later a tatted light skin woman walked in with ear/shoulder hair length

"I'm officer Parrish and I will be working this case with you two" the officer said sitting opposite of them

"So can one of you tell me what happened?" She asked looking up.

Nicki told her what happened and she wrote it all down.

"Wait Meek as in Meek Mill?" Parrish asked

"Yeah do you know him" nic said sitting up more in her sit.

"Yeah he been here so many times Im surprised he not here now" Parrish said pulling out a picture of Meek.

"Is this him?" Parrish asked sitting a picture down in front oh them.

Nicki nodded fast feeling tears in her eyes.