Bonus

Beyoncé 🌼

Three years later
Quinn 5
Quincy 3
Nicki 22 /pregnant again
Beyoncé 29

"No daddy Imma marry you" Quinn said sitting in her daddy's lap on the couch.

"Baby you can't marry me" Beyoncé said.

Quinn looked back at Beyoncé like she was crazy.

"Yes I can daddy and I'm marrying you, not mommy" she said turning herself around in Beyoncé lap.

"Baby you can't marry daddy" Beyoncé said laughing.

"Yes I can daddy" Quinn said with her bottom lip poked out and glossy eyes.

"Baby daughters can't marry their fathers" Beyoncé said pulling Quinn into her arms.

"But I want to marry you because I love you, like you love mommy and you said your gonna marry her" Quinn said now crying

"it- I can't baby I'm sorry" Beyoncé said rubbing Quinn back.

"Daddy your breaking my heart I want to marry you" Quinn said now full on crying holding B tight.

"Oh baby" Beyoncé didn't know what to say or do but her heart clinched at every word Quinn said, but it break in half when Quinn said she was breaking her heart.

"Daddy you love me and I love you so we get married" Quinn said pulling on B shirt.

"You want to take a nap?" B asked kissing Quinn head

"Yes" Quinn said still sobbing holding her daddy tight.

Quinn still had an attachment to Beyoncé no matter how many days B was away from Quinn or if Quinn was gone for a couple of days her love for her daddy will always be strong.

"Daddy love you babygirl" B said

"I love you too daddy" Quinn said breathing heavy tears still flowing.

Beyoncé was rubbing Quinn's back and rocked her until her cries turned into whimpers and she was out.

Quinn still had a good grip on Beyoncé with her head pressed up against B, she'll subconsciously rub her nose up against B neck every once in a while.

Beyoncé got up with Quinn attached to her and took her to her room and change her into one of her shirts (Bey shirts) and put her hair in a puffball, she kissed her and told her she loved her and went back to the living to watched the rest of the movie Quinn was watching.

Quinn will be sleep for a while she haven't taken a nap for a good week.

Ten minutes later Nicki and Quincy walk in taking off they coat and things at the front door.

"Baby me and Quincy gonna take a shower before we come down with you" Nicki said picking up Quincy and walking up the stairs.

Nicki 🌻

"You ready baby" Nic said to her three year old.

"All by myself like you" He said kicking his legs.