Chapter:4

Beyoncè 🌼

(2 Weeks later)

"You have a meeting at 12:30 then you have to leave to California at 7:00am to have a meeting with Gabrielle Union the one who made hulu and prime" Kelly said standing in front of Beyoncè desk with all her folders.

"Okay what time is it?" Beyonce asked clicking on her computer to check all her email.

"It's 9:00" Kelly said smiling

Beyonce got up and turned everything off in her office. "How many days will i be here?" Beyonce asked walking out of her office to kelly's.

"Three days" Kelly said

"For why?" Beyonce asked not sure why she has to stay for three days.

"Because they want you to get used to being there cause they plan on staying with you for a while" Kelly said putting everything in her desk.

"Okay" beyonce said thinking

"Kelly since your girls birthday are coming up you stay and be me for the three days I'm gone. And tell the girls I said happy birthday" beyonce said getting up.

"Wait really?" Kelly said excited

"Yeah now go to my office and be me" Beyonce said laughing.

Kelly walked to beyonce office and did everything beyonce didn't finish.

Beyonce got on the elevator and went to everyone office to tell them she leaving and kelly's in charge. And they know not to fuck beyonce shit up.

Beyonce made it home and got and the shower and change.

"I need my jet at my spot at 3:00 I'm heading to California at 7:00" beyonce said on the phone

"Okay"

She Hung up and left the house to go to her first meeting at 12:00.

Two hours later she was out the meeting and heading home to pack.

"Okay I have everything right?" She say to herself. Thinking. "If I don't I just but more" she said zipping up her suitcase.

"Till next time" she say to her house walking to her SUV. She made it to the jets and got on.

"Thanks Jim" she said sitting down. "How long is this flight?" She ask the pilot. "Four hours ma'am" Jim said walking to the head is the plane.

(Four hours later)

She headed to her hotel room and went to sleep.

Onika 🌻

It's been two weeks since I been in the shelter and it's hell kids run in and out of my lil room. Quinn want stop having break downs cause everyone and everything is not in order. Like now she keep color coding the books in the library they had. And kids keep coming in and messing it up. So know she crying herself to sleep in the bed.

"It is now dinner time please come down and eat"

The intercom went off I picked up Quinn and headed downstairs. We have meat loaf and mashed potatoes with mixed veggies. Quinn refuse to eat because the vegetables was not color assigned.