chapter:5

Beyonce 🌼

I been to six meeting since I landed. So today I'm sleep nothing but sleep.

After my 11 hour nap I got up and got ready to explore the life of California. I got ready, I put on some black jeans a white shirt and white 12's. I put my hair up and put some shades on.

She walked out her hotel and to the Black SUV that was parked outside for her anytime. The diver open the door for her.

"Where to?" The diver asked

"Take me someone I will want to relax and clear my head" she said locking her phone looking up at the diver.

"You got it ma'am" he said starting the car they was driving for ten minutes till the car came to a stop she looked up and read a big sign that said Redwood national park.

After her walk she couldn't shake this feeling off that something is off and doesn't feel right.

She was ready to go home and sleep. Something in her stomach keep telling her something not right. She looked up form her seat on the bench. She saw this lil white girl holding her mom hand. Smiling and talking about god's know what.

Beyonce smiled and got up to walk back to the car, once she reached the car. A little girl can up to her tapped her leg.

She looked down and the girl waved then giggle and walk back to where she came from. Beyonce watched the girl grab into probably mother hand and walk away.

Beyonce got in the car and like that they was back at the hotel. She got out the car and took a long ass shower. And she still had this funny feeling in her stomach. That something was going to happen. But she annoyed it because she hate bad news.

Beyonce got dress for this meeting with Gabrielle, who work with hulu, so they was plan on coming together.

Once she was done out the door AGAIN she was.

"Thanks so much for coming" Gabrielle assistant said eyeing B.

"No problem, do you come to the meetings?" Beyonce ask in the elevator with the assistant.

"Yes I have to be present, so I can make sure everything go well," the assistant said trying to get close to Beyonce.

"What's your name?" Beyonce asked looking up to see They only on the 14 floor and they had 9 more floors to go.

"Zendaya Coleman" she said smiling. Bouncing on her heels

"I'm b-"

"Beyonce!I know" Zendaya said finishing her sentence.

Beyonce phone started to ring and she thank the lords.

[Kelz's👭💕]

"Yes kelly?"

..............

"Okay"

...............

"I have you on the whole meeting" beyonce said stepping off the elevator.