Ch. 22: Well This is Awkward

Hey everyone! Another update. I've been getting tons of of messages saying that I should publish this book and at first I wasn't really sure but now I'm considering it. Of course I would need to MAJORLY edit it but I am thinking about re-writing it so that it would be more worthy of publishing. 

On another note, a little more Caeden and Vanessa in this chapter =] I love their little sweet moments. Still not sure about if I'm extending this or a sequel I'm thinking about just letting you guys vote on it...

Dedicated to: LeaNobriga for leaving such an awesome comment! Also I wanted you all to know that I read every single comment that you leave me. Sometimes it's a little overwhelming but I love them nonetheless lol but if you ask a question I'll respond. Bamagranna also left one of my favorite comments but I can only make one dedication per chapter =[

Copyright All Rights Reserved!

__________________________________

Ch. 22: Well This is Awkward.

“Luna…” I heard and immediately skidded to a halt in the hallway as I noticed that every pack member that lined it was bowing down to me. Confusion painted my face as well as astonishment, but my wolf seemed to swell with pride. Everywhere I looked, men, women and children were bowing to me and I felt my cheeks heat up. Soon, I felt shocks around my waist and instantly became aware that my mate was putting his arms around me. I spun around so that we were chest to chest and put my hands on his arms.

“Caeden, what’s happening?” I whispered wearily. He smiled and kissed my forehead. “They are showing respect to their Luna, you have to tell them they can get up.” He said trying to keep from laughing. My eyes widened and I turned back to the hall. “Uhm, thank you everyone.” I said and they all rose, nodded to me with smiles and went about their business. Some members came up and congratulated us and others just bowed as they passed me.

Finally Caeden grabbed my hand and began to lead me down a hall. “How do they know?” I asked, scared for the answer I would receive. Caeden smiled over at me and then asked, “When I entered you what did you feel? Besides absolutely amazing.” He joked and I hit his arm laughing with him and thought back. “My chest warmed,” I said and unconsciously touched the spot where his initials were now tattooed over my heart. When I touched it, it seemed warm and made me shiver a little. “And…and I felt like my mind cleared.” I said uncertainly and looked up at him as he continued to drag me down the hall.

“When you felt your head clear, that was your wolf’s mind opening up to the pack members. As their Luna you will be able to communicate with them through your mind link. But you won’t be able to hear their thoughts at will, like I can. Only the alpha can do that.” He said as an afterthought. I nodded finding all of this wolf stuff amazing. It was crazy for me to know that a little over a month ago I never knew that any of this existed. And yet here I was. The Luna of a pack of werewolves, and I felt amazing. How could I not when I had a man as breathtaking as Caeden who was completely devoted to me? I never even knew a love like this was possible, and I knew I’d never be able to let it go.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t notice that we had made it to the office Caeden was telling me about earlier. He took a deep breath and turned to look at me. I gave him the biggest grin I could muster and saw his eyes light up before I heard his voice in my head. ‘No matter what happens, know that I am here for you, and that will never change.’ The look in his icy blue eyes was so intense that I nearly cried, but I just nodded my head in acknowledgement.

He opened the door and the tenseness in the air was so stiff it made it a little hard to breathe. He let me walk in first and a nervous smile made its way onto my lips as I glanced around the seemingly crowded office. It somehow appeared to be dingy in here even though the sun was barely getting ready to set outside the window.