What the Hell is Going On?!

Hey guys...73 votes in a little over a day.. not bad lol #37 for Werewolf and #47 for Non-Teen fic guys!!! Anyway here's the next chapter...

Happy Reading! Dedicated to Ariesgirl72 for always voting and leaving her opinion!

Copyright: Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

______________________________________

Chapter 15: What the Hell is Going On?!

“Vanessa, you have to get out of here.” A voice said from in front of me. My back was pushed up against the cool brick of the abandoned building and the warm hand was still over my mouth. But that voice…

“Auntie?” I mumbled astonished. She removed her hand when she saw I wasn’t going to scream. There in front of me was my always gorgeous aunt. Her long dark hair was up and piled on top of her head on a sloppy bun. Her hazel eyes were narrowed at me in urgency and her skin was flawless as usual. She wore a black thermal and black skinny jeans and shoes.

“Yes, Vanessa, I don’t have time to explain but you need to leave.” She said hurriedly.

“Vanessa are you o- who the hell are you?!” Ema shouted at my aunt, who immediately shushed her, mumbling something about selfish alpha heirs.

“Ema this is my Aunt…” I trailed off before looking back to her. “Where did you come from? How did you know I would be here? Why has it taken you so long to find me?” I started firing off questions at her. Although I was excited to see her she didn’t seem too interested in answering me.

“Look, I can answer all of this later, you need to leave!” She whisper shouted at me, attempting to drag me in the direction of Ema’s car. I didn’t resist much but I didn’t help myself along either.

“No way, how do I know when I’ll see you again?” I questioned. Before I could ask another one, a chilling voice met my ears.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here, a little family reunion?” Jason said, coming around the opposite corner, smirking. He was flanked by Carter, and Angie, but somehow I just knew the other two were around somewhere.

“Jason?” I said, feeling my face pale. A petrifying sensation, like a chill, ran down my spine. I knew that something big was going to happen, but I had never been afraid of Jason.

“In the flesh.” He said grinning at me. I stepped back slightly bumping into Ema in the process.

“Don’t worry Caeden is only 20 minutes away.” She said trying to calm me, but she and I both knew that a lot could happen in 20 minutes.

“Jason, this won’t solve anything. Harming her will only make things worse for you in the end.” My aunt told him shifting so she was standing slightly in front of me. Honestly, I’m surprised she stuck around she should have just left. It’s not like she cares about me all that much.

“Ah, Catalina, you never did know when to stay in your place did you?” Jason said smirking cruelly at her. I didn’t understand what he said but obviously it was some kind of dig at her because she growled lowly.

“You watch your mouth, mongrel.” She snarled, stepping forward slightly. “I accept, who and what my position is and if you would learn to do the same, you wouldn’t end up killing everything you touch.” She said furiously.
“Well that’s not completely the truth, is it?” Jason asked as he began pacing slowly in front of a very quiet Angie and Carter. “I happen to be more truthful than you…huh Cat?” He winked at her and she shrank back a little. Whatever Jason had on her was upsetting her and whether or not she cared about me, she was the only natural family I knew and I would defend her.