A Day with 'Lady Emaline'

Hey my loves! Another upload is here to save the day!/night? whatever time it is wherever you are lol so this chapter will kind of lead to the turning point of the story. After this I will start getting into answering all of those questions our sneaky little characters have been leaving us with. Just curious though... do you readers enjoy my story? I get quite a few reads but not so many votes...I upload because Of the fans that do vote and show support but sometimes I question it...

Anyway thank all of my true fans and readers that vote and support me. This chapter is dedicated to LivingWithLions because she made an amazing cover for me that I will try to post on the side. I love it!

On a sad note, not very much Caeden in this chapter...Womp Womp Woooomp...but the sooner I get votes the sooner the next chapter will be up! I want to shoot for 70 since the last chapter got like 63...

Happy Reading! (Not Edited)

Copyright: Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

*******************************************************************

Ch. 14: A Day with ‘Lady Emaline’

It had been about a week since I moved in with Caeden. Things were going smoothly, even though I was extremely bored. Due to Caeden and I not finding time to mate with his suddenly busy schedule, I had yet been introduced to the pack. Which meant that I was expected to keep out of everyone’s way so they didn’t question who I was or what I was doing here.

Although I am pretty sure they were curious as to why I was hauled up in their Alphas bedroom all day every day. My celebration party had also been delayed, but I was ok with that, I don’t care much about it.

Sighing dramatically loud I sat up in the bed waking up to a big empty room, again. Caeden seems to be under a lot of stress lately he really doesn’t want me to leave the pack house which is driving me crazy. And all of this seclusion is making me miss Angie even more. A few times I have picked up my phone, ready to call or text her but I always talk myself out of it right before hitting the send button.

My phone started buzzing so I looked to the nightstand to see I had a message from Cae.

‘Hey babe, another late night. I’m so sorry, Emaline will come by the room in a little while for you. See you when I get home ;)’

I let out a frustrated groan and threw myself backwards onto the bed, causing dark curly locks of hair to flail around aimlessly and land all over my face. I blew out a breath to get some stray pieces that were on my nose away and then began monologuing to myself.

“How is it that I’ve seen more of this man when I lived across town then I do now that we live in the same house?” I questioned.

“Well, Alpha dearest has things to do, but don’t worry, Lady Emaline is here to save the day!”

I looked over to see Ema smiling with amusement as she placed her fists on her hips and struck a heroic pose in the doorway. I couldn’t help but laugh uncontrollably, I really haven’t had very much adult interaction lately.

When I was done clutching my stomach and caught my breath I looked up to see the door was closed and there was no more Ema. What the hell?

“Alright…” Ema said coming out of my closet with an outfit and shoes. “Put these on and meet me out at the car. You might want to wear your hair up because it’s gonna be a long day.” She said as she threw the outfit before me. I didn’t need to be told twice, I was dying to get out of this bedroom.

“Where are we going?” I asked excitedly as I jumped up and began changing right in front of Ema.

“Well someone is excited…” She said delightfully as I rushed to put my hair in a sloppy ponytail and brush my teeth.