~Prologue~

"Clara, my beautiful girl, I'm afraid that you're going to have to move away for a while," he whispers. "It's the only way I can protect you. I know it's sudden, but it's for your safety. I don't want them to hurt you, angel, so can you do this for Papa?"

I look up at the aging lines on my Father's forehead, his worried expression making the lines on his tanned skin deeper. I feel tears run from my eyes as he cradles my head in his hands. He wipes them away with thumbs.

"You're going to make me cry, Princess," he whispers, his voice hoarse and scratchy.

My breath is uneven and mind a mess. I try to focus on him again, but he is blurred.

"You can't send me away, Dad," I croak. Pushing his hands off of my face and taking them in my own, I say, "You need me here now that Mum isn't here to support you."

"Don't talk about your Mother when we are in situation like this!" he snaps.

The banging on the door increases. The bullets ricocheting off of the concrete walls echo outside as the Italian Mafia fight the enemy. Angry yells are also heard alongside a woman screaming.

He quickly calms himself and faces me with pitiful hazel eyes. He places his rough, heavily scarred hand on the side of my face. I reach up and hold it as he smiles at me tearfully.

"Milo has set up everything for you, my angel. Your Nan is going to take care of you, okay? I promise. You need to go honey, before it's too late," he urges, begging me with his tone and the pleading look on his face.

"No. You can't make me go. I don't understand why I can't stay here with you. Milo and all the team...they'll protect me!"

"You are my top priority. They know that, and they will use anything they can to get to me. They know your name, but they don't know your face. There is a car waiting. It will drive you to the airport. Milo and Junior packed your stuff up for you, and there is a bag for you to take on the plane. Now please, my darling baby girl, I need you to get out of Italy and away from this giant mess," he whispers, stroking my face and blinking rapidly as to hold back tears.

He helps me to my feet. We embrace in a quick hug, his hands pulling me tightly to him. His chapped lips kiss my forehead and then smile at me weakly when he nods to me.

I quickly follow his orders, too scared and anxious to do anything else.

His deep voice sounds from behind me.

"Oh and Clara?"

Brushing a few strands of blue hair from my eyes so I can see him properly, I turn back to look at him. His body is facing away from me as he clicks his gun and points it to the door, but he turns his head to me. His eyes are watering. I've never seen such pain in them.

"Y-yes Papa?" I stutter, shaking all over and feeling like I could break down again.

"Do me a favour...have a nice life."

I nod quickly, and he forces his head back to concentrate on the task at hand.

I run to the back door without another word or thought as I make it to a black Toyota that is slightly rumbling, signaling the engine is running. Milo sits in the front, and I jump into the back seat, slamming the door behind me. He screeches on the dirt as he spins. I fly to the other side of the car, landing on my side on the leather exterior, the leather sticking and pulling at the skin uncomfortably as I fly across. My head hits the plastic of the inside of the door.

"Are you okay?!" Milo yells, looking at me in the mirror.

I wince as I rub my head. I nod to him, and he breathes a sigh of relief.

"Stay down, alright?" he instructs. "We can't risk them seeing you".

----
SO? What do you guys think? Let me know your opinions and if I should continue this? I am NOT stopping ROS I just thought I would write something different :) AND I would be more than happy if any of you wanted to make me a cover :) just DM about it and let me know aha. -Lx

(EDITED 30/05/2017)