School Trip: Day 1

"Hey Hibi-Chan!" Mineta calls out as I pull the tents flap up and enter the inside. I smile, walking in.

The tent was so much smaller  than I expected. The tent was a light blue with streaks of dark blue at the bottom; about 7 feet by 7 feet and 5'5 feet tall. Our sleeping-bags were lined up near the back of the tent and our bags at a small area to the left. To the right, there was a plastic sink connected to 5 gallon bag water tank - which is probably to brush our teeth. The ground is covered with a soft , almost metallic material instead of the baggy material of a regular tent.

"Hey Mino!" I reply back, setting my bag down on the ground by Denki's. 

Denki pouts, sitting his butt down on the right sleeping bag. "You didn't say hi to me..." he mumbles.

I chuckle and walk over to him, giving him a big hug. "Hi Denki, I'm sorry I didn't say hi to you." He sighs happily and hugs me back.

He's such a bean.

"Hey Mino." I utter, looking over to I him. He nods and looks at me. "Can I sleep in the middle? I just feel more safe in the middle." I ask, biting my lip.

He scrunches his lips ands nods. "Sure Hibi-Chan, it's no problem."

As I'm searching through my bag, I come across my phone that's almost dead and groan. Snapping my head over to Denki. "Denki, can you..by any chance... charge my phone?" I ask sweetly.

"Sure!" He replies almost instantly, catching my phone and charger cord when I toss it to him.  He plugs one end to the phone and one in his mouth. In a matter of seconds my phone goes from 15% to 100%. 

"Thanks Denki." I say as he hands me back my phone and charger. 

He simply grins and lays back.

Mino then speaks up. "Guys, I'm pretty sure we have to get to the group to choose our assignments and activities."

Denki and I tell him we'll come and heard out. 

Our camp was a definitely far away from the main campgrounds. We had to walk for a good 5 minutes to get there.

Once we did, we couldn't help but feel excited. Seats aligned everywhere within a circle. A very large field to the left. Buildings lined up behind the the stage that the seats are faced. To the right there is a trail that leads into the forest. 

Mr. Aizawa and Mic call all of us up to the front and to quiet down. Keep in mind, the people at the trip are composed of class 3-A and 3-B, so its a loud bunch of people.

But, we do all end up quieting down and paying attention to the front. Mr. Aizawa glances at Mic before starting. "Today will be the first day of the Hero Course camp trip! There will be 6 days in all, and you will do different activities and practice traing assignments."

We all groan. Train? But that's what we do all year!

Mr. Aizawa laughs. "Yes, you guys will have to train. Rather it be artery to work on your aim, kayaking to work on direction and upper body strength, swimming to work on your lower body strength, and even horse back riding to hone your skill in working with others that may not be in your skill set. The activities you will do include the previously named as well as others. Of the listed we will give you, you will only choose one for today."

We stay quiet, waiting for any more instruction.

This time, Mic steps in. "We didn't tell you guys, but we invited some sidekicks and pro hero's to help you with your fun training! For example, Pro hero Hawks and Edgeshot will be aiding you in Artery, Pro hero Wishy Washy and Best Jeanist will be aiding in Writing and sewing- if anyone is interested in training your mind with quick thinking, and Pro heroes Ryuku and Kamui Woods will be aiding you in track and obstacle courses."

I internally frown hearing Hawks' name. My eye trails over to the line of hero's and lock onto none other than Hawks'. He shoots me a devilish smirk and wink.

I roll my eyes and look over to Mic again.

"So, now that everyone has the run down, I want all of you to choose an activity and go to the hero that's in charge of the activity chosen." He yells loudly, hoping people would cheer.

I giggle and look around. People are still as quiet as ever and waiting.

"Just go..." He pouts.

All the students stand up and start walking to the hero's. The one activity I was hoping to do was Artery, but now I'm doubting if i really want to when Hawks is in charge... 

...

Screw it.

I walk pass the group of people trying to do the obstacle course, and find my way to Hawks and Edgeshot. As I make it to the few people who are there, I match eyes with a cocky ass bird. 

"Hey little chicky! Ya miss me so much, don't you?" He chirps, resting his arm on my shoulders. 

"I just wanted to do artery, it has nothing to do with you being the hero in charge of students." I mumble, dropping my arms.

He chortles and licks my cheek playfully. "Ew, what the hell, Keigo!!!" I squirm out of his touch. 

He releases his grip from me. "Lighten up, angel. It's your last school trip! Have some fun!" He cooed in my ear before turning away so I couldn't hit him.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Wait, but what about the pro heroes that teach us, besides Mic and Aizawa?" I realized that none other teachers are here.

Hawks shrugs. "They decided to stay and work on some other stuff. Although, the counselor is here. Said something about chaotic kids and needed mental help when ever they can get it."

I raise my eyebrow at his ridiculous statement. But, just before I could say anything, Mic interrupts me.

He tells all the students and hero's exit the main ground and go to their assigned places.

I hadn't even noticed, but there were 6 kids who joined the Artery line. One of which was Bakugou.

"Alright my little Chickletts, follow me!" Hawks yells, catching everyone's attention. We all walk forward as he leads us down the forest trail. After a couple minutes and 2 break out trails later, we arrive at an opening. 

The light shines harshly in our eyes, making it hard for us to make out the area we have got to. Once, our eyes have adjusted, a gasp leaves the group kids.

A small hut like area with a roof and pod like areas separated by planks off newly cut wood. Freshly sharpened arrow tips allow the sun to shimmer off the perfectly polished metal, Strong sturdy bow rest on the hook right next to the arrow holder. And far across the shack, aligned with each pod is a Target. 

It's nothing crazy, but it it's still so cool to see such a brand new archery space. It was beautiful!

After gawking at the area for a couple seconds, Hawks tells everyone he's setting us into groups.

Everyone is finally paired, and I am, unfortunately, with Bakugou.

We both huff at this.

"I chose to work on accuracy because my feathers can be hard to control when there's no practice. When I was younger, I use to practice archery to help my aim and focus. It can be hard at first, but I ended up really enjoying it and look forward to my training!" Hawks chirps, making me glare at him. 

He knows that I know he's lying. But he also knows that I would never say anything about his past. He trusted both Tokoyami and I to keep it a secret, so I will. 

He continues to talk about his false training for a couple minutes then shows us how to hold a bow and shoot an arrow.

Once he knew we were ready, we all got with our partners and went to each stall. Bakugou pushed ahead and decided to go first.

I just slump down on the seat behind and across from the stall we were in and watch. Why'd I have to be partnered up with Bakuhoe?

A/N: I love Hawks 🥰