Game On!

A/N: HOLY SHIT GUYS! THIS BOOK IS ALREADY AT 176 READS AND ITS ONLY 5 CHAPTERS! THAT'S AWESOME! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!

--------

Bakugou and I decided to go to our next class early for two reasons. 

One. I can't stand all the praise and worry he's getting from almost everyone in the class. 

And two. Our gym teacher, Coach Miyeta, allows Bakugou and I to go into one of the only unisex bathrooms to change together. 

DON'T GET IT WRONG! 

I have many scars from my internship with Hawks because during patrol, he doesn't even help me fight. He just floats in the sky and watches me as I get beaten up by the villains. He's also very, and I mean very hard on me during training. You would've thought that a childish hero like him would be more laid back, even with fighting... But no. 

I have so many scrapes and bruises from the internship, but I get chicken after so that's a plus!

Anywho, because I have the scars, I was told by recovery girl that I needed a special ointment to help me heal faster. Due to Bakugou being my closest friend, Coach Miyeta allowed us to change in the same room so Bakugou could administer the ointment before I put on my gym clothes. 

And before you say he could take advantage of me, or that it's weird letting Bakugou see me in just a bra and underwear, its not.

Why would it? It's not like Bakugou has feeling's for me, so why should I be scared that he'll make a move?

"Hey dumbass, you gonna daydream about my awesomeness or are you going to enter the changing room?" Bakugou blurts out, grabbing the door and stepping to the side.

"Ha ha." I chuckle quietly as I enter the room, Bakugou following suit. We both go to our lockers that are right next to each other and enter in our codes for the locks. Once open, I grab out a school uniform and a bag of medical supplies.

Bakugou grabs out his gym cloths, deodorant and some sneakers. 

We then began to strip.

I watch Bakugou as he tosses his jacket and tie on the floor before peeling off the white button up dress-shirt, revealing an impressive, lean six pack and a pair of large, bouncy pecks. Shooting a quick wink at me, he pulls down his pants, showing off his not-so-subtle bulge hidden in his boxers.

My eyes trail his whole body before landing on his face. My breath hitches as I notice a pompous smirk plastered over Bakugou's smug looking face. 

I roll my eyes. "Shut it!"

He lifts an eyebrow. "I don't know what you're talking about." He says in defiance.

I shoot him a cheeky grin. "That's what you say, but the smirk says a different story."

He crosses his arms and stares at me as I resist the urge to look down.

"You going to put on your clothes or..?" I trail off. He nods his head and slips on his pants, along with his shirt that seems too tight for his body as it leaves too much to the imagination. 

As he changes into his clothes, I slip of my shirt and skirt, until I am just in my underwear. I grab the med bag and strut up to Bakugou, who's sitting on the bench; waiting for me.

I hand him the bag. He pulls out a box of creme, a bandage wrap, a pill container and a bottle of water.

"Sit." He commands, patting the seat next to him. I nod and sit with my back facing him. His hands wrap around my waist and grab the end of the old wrap that is around me. He pulls the wrap, causing it to fall off my body, revealing a trail of dried up cuts and some bruises.