The Trip

A loud gasp leaves my mouth at the sight in front of me. My throat runs dry as the tears that I kept in start pooling out of my widen pupils.

The insecurities that I tried so hard to bundle up and throw away came rushing back to me all at once.

I thought I was free, I thought I wouldn't have to feel so scared, so insignificant...

But then again, why was I so surprised...?

2 days before:

"Bakubro, Kiri... We have to get to school." I mumble as a yawn breaks the crisp sound of my morning voice. Bakugou and Kiri just pull me closer into their death trap of a cuddle. 

"But I wanna sleep longer!" Kirishima moans, nuzzling his facer deeper into my chest, as Bakugou wraps his legs around my waist. 

I can feel Bakugou smirk  when I try wriggling out of both of them. But when I do that, They both squeeze me even harder. 

Why did I let them stay the night again?

Don't get me wrong, they are amazing and I love them with all my heart... but being stuffed in between them is a bit painful. The amount of times I have almost suffocated to death from their death cuddles is disappointing.

"Kiri, I will text the class that you got a boner when cuddling with Bakuhoe and I!" My voice cracks at the end, as Bakugou squeezes my chest slightly.

Kirishima's head lifts his head faster then you can say plus Ultra. He glares at me, then to Bakugou who is trying to sniffle in a laughter.

"That was one time!" He whines, crossing his arms. 

I lift my eyebrow and smirk. "I know, but you're awake now right? Now I just have to wake up Baku over here without getting my hands blasted off..."

Kiri nods his head in a ya-got-me-there way before rolling over my body and on to Bakugou. He whispers something too quiet for me to here in Bakugous ears.

Suddenly, Bakugou releases my chest from his hold and jumps up quickly off the bed.

The heavy weight from Bakugou and Kirishima complete disappears as they both hop off the bed. What did Kiri say to Baku to cause him to react that way? I've never seen Bakugou to shocked.

Before I get off my own bed, I stretch all my legs and arms till I hear the satisfying *crack*.

After changing into my school uniform, I glance over to Baku and Kiri who are...

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shout annoyed, which causes them to look at me surprised. The two boys swallow a piece of my BBQ chips I had hidden in my dresser. 

"Um... It was there, so we decided to try some." Kiri mutters, slowly putting his hand back into the back and putting a new chip in his mouth. Bakugou chortles as he grabs a handful of chips and stuffs it into his mouth.

"BAKUGOU!" I screech, running up to him and snatching the bag from his hands. I snap my head both of them, realizing they're still shirtless and only in their boxers. 

These mf's haven't even gotten dressed and they are eating MY FOOD!

"Ejiro, Katsuki..." My voice goes low as I point to their my closet. I can see the goosebumps on their arms and legs when I use their first names.

"Hibi~chan...?" Baku whispers with an awkward smirk. 

"Both of you need to change into your clothes and pay me 15 bucks." I state sternly. In all honesty, that bag of chips was $5 dollars at the convenience store, but I can get money out of them.