School Trip: Day 1.5

A/N: I just really wanted to apologize to all of y'all for my really really slow posting! I have had so much work, as well as almost no free time. And when I do have free time, I have had almost no motivation to actually write. I know it's no excuse for keeping you guys in suspense, but I hope you can forgive me!

<-------------------------------------------------------------->

Closing my eyes, my fluffy ears twitch as the sounds of running water and buzzing of bugs fill my hearing.

My nose scrunches as I inhale the scent of fresh pine and crisp cool air. My body relaxes at the comforting feeling of the forest.

I finally focus, my eyes snapping open and trail directly at the red circle.

Inhaling slowly to regain my posture, licking my lips and smirking. My arms aid me in pulling back the arrow, keeping ahold of the wooden curve.

Exhaling slowly, my fingers slip from the bow, the arrow sliding out of the hold and in less than a second, it pierces through the straw like target.

Bullseye.

I ear a chorus of 'oohs' and 'aahs' follow my bullseye.

The movement of my tail is proof of my excitedness towards this sport.

I use a metal staff and my quirk is a close range quirk when I'm with Hawks on patrols, so I rarely ever use long range weapons like guns and arrows. I still don't know why I chose a metal rod of all things as my weapon. When I first started off, I was so incredibly nervous.

I was just just a young pup, so naive and so full of adventure. This was before Mineta and the um... accident.

Originally, I didn't have many friends besides Mineta and Denki. Due to that, I already had a sort of reputation. Most people assumed I was a Pervy maniac, so they tended to avoid me. I didn't mind that, because I was happy to have at least two friends.

I was never the talkative anyway, so instead of making more friends, I decided to practice using my quirk out of school.

One day when I was working on heightening my sense, I heard the flap of wings from above me.

I looked up and low in behold was Hawks and his Vermillion awesomeness.

He was more fake back then, he didn't even try to show who he was on the inside. Always talked about "Being the number two" and "Showing the best for his fans!"

New flash, I wasn't a big fan. Sure, I heard of him and thought he was cool... But not to the obsessive way like Deku with pretty much every hero. However, when I met Hawks, he seemed off.

He automatically took a liking to me, seeing as I have an animal quirk like him.

We hit it off, and after school he would help me train and I, him. He'd use his wings to fly around the forest and hide so I could work on my observation skills as well as use my hearing, smell, sight, and taste to track him down.

I would help him by using my Matter manipulation to change the ground, or harden the oxygen in the sky to crystal in hopes to catch him off guard. I can't do it well, but one time I turned the snow into water and soaked his wings.

He fell on the ground, and cursed at me. I think that was the first time he'd ever been comfortable enough to not stay 'happy' and let down his facade, even if a little.

We would practice everyday afterschool when I didn't have work. The problem with this, is that after the incident with Mineta, he noticed almost instantly that something was wrong.

Yeah, I skipped two days worth of training, and wasn't as excited to hang out with him.

I was insecure and got it into my head that he didn't actually care for me and just felt pitty.

Like I said, I was naive.

However, I started spending more time with Bakugou which gave me the courage to give Hawks a chance. The combination of Hawks and Bakugou really helped me grow and become more confident in myself.

When it was time to do our internship, I got a letter requesting I join the Hawks Agency. You know I had to accept, so I did. Along with Tokoyami.

Through Bakugou, I also made friends with Kirishima, Mina, and Sero. Don't tell anyone, but I may or may not have smoked a few with Sero and the squad.

Bakugou...

Shit, I miss him...

What I too rude towards him? He simply wanted to say he liked me, and I got mad...

I croon my neck to the other cubical-like stall. Deep red eyes glossed with strength, focus on his aim.

3.. 2...1... And Bullseye.

Like me.

I wonder how he feels right now? He seems so hurt, his eyes seem-

"What are you lookin at?" The blonde goblin bites, glaring daggers into my skull.

I scoff. He's not getting any of my pity if he's going to treat me like that. "I'm staring at you, dumbass."

He rolls his eyes. "How long did that take you?" He queries sarcastically, adding a small laugh at the end.

I place the bow down on its hinge and stalk over to him. "What? You mad you got rejected, or that I'm paying you no attention. We all know how much you love attention, dontcha?" I rasp the end of the sentence, emphasizing my annoyance.

He audibly gasps, grinding his teeth. "The fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?"

I chuckle. "I knew you were oblivious, but damn Bakugou. Let me remind you, the names Kagome Hibiki. Nice to meet ya." I put my hand out in front of me just to piss him off even more.

Before he could pounce on me, a single red feather tugs at his shirt, pulling him away from me. I let out a sigh of relief, feeling soft feathers curve over my arms. I glance up to Hawks.

"Hey, Keigo..." I mumble awkwardly, petting his feathers lightly.

His body shivers slightly from the feeling of my hands on his feathers before he shakes it off and scowls at me. "Now, as much as a love a cat fight, I don't think you should be doing that now... Especially with your best friend."

I scoff. "Best friend my ass."

He scrunches his eyebrows together, looking at me like I've grown two heads. "But... I thought he was your best friend?"

I quickly turn my eyes away, then back at him. "We got in a fight Hawks. That's all there is to it."

He just shoots me a look of disappointment and continues our practice; not acknowledging it anymore.

A/N: Should I give Bakugou a chance to prove himself?