Passing the time with Grape Boy.

A/N: I just realized I haven't updated... I recent flew about 4,000 miles to see some family and I guess I wasn't paying attention to the days. I apologize, so here's a short Chapt.

---

"No no, I think Jessie is going to bite Ethan. Then, instead of Erika saving Ethan, Sarah is going to be stupid and try saving him, herself."

Mineta rolls his eyes. "As if! Sarah isn't that dumb, she knows that Erika could do it without is risking her mortal life."

I scoff at his guess. This is TV, the main character always screws up because they are dumb.

We both watch closely as Jessie grips Ethans arm and pull his shirt to reveal his forearm.

Jessie then bites deeply into the teen boys' forearm, causing Ethan to scream out in pain. Letting go, Jessie drops Ethan on the floor, watching as he squirms in pain.

Jessie smirks, blood riddle all of his mouth as he speaks. "Now, either he becomes one of us, or you do. You're choice!" His arms goe into the air as he glides hastily through the opening school doors.

Erika yells Sarahs name as she speeds over to Ethan and grabs his wounded arm.

"No..." Ethan groans in pain, looking at Sara with shadowed vision.

Sarah apologizes before biting into the same wound Jessie made earlier. Benny asks Erika what Sarah is doing, and Erika replies with "Saving him."

"Hah, I was right!!!" I yell, slapping Mineta on the arm.

He scoffs and pulls me into his chest. "For once."

I cross my arms and pout. "I am not always wrong..."

He smirks. "Trust me, princess, most of the time you say something, it's wrong."

"Well, I am right now, so suck it!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

He raises his eyebrow. "You wanna rephrase that sentence?"

I stare at him confused, but gasp when I realize. "EW! THAT'S SO GROSS!"

He chuckles so hard, he grabs into his stomach; letting me free from his grasp. I smile and get off the bed; heading for the kitchen.

"What, you're just gonna leave me here... alone?" His voice dissipates the farther I walk away from him.

I yell back. "Absolutely!"

Entering the kitchen, I grab the fridge and open the door. Glancing around, my eyes lock on two different foods; Bacon and ice cream.

Both sound so good, I can't just choose one...

.
..
...

ICE CREAM WITH BACON BITS SPRINKLED ON TOP!

I giggle creepily and pull out the bacon. I cut the bacon in half and pull out one half to use, and one half in the fridge.

Turning the stove on, I wait for the pan to heat up, before placing the bacon on the pan; loving the smell and sizzling.

"That smells so good!" I hear a voice call from behind me.

I look over and smile. "It's bacon what'd you expect? Oh, and what took you so long?"

He crosses his arm and leans his back on the kitchen counter opposite from me. "I was going to the bathroom."

"Did you wash your hands?" I ask, not even looking at him.

"Yes? Why wouldn't I?" He retorts.

"Because most boys - sorry, people who have male genitals don't always wash their hands after touching... it." I hesitate at the end.

Mineta sniggers, "I understand that... But fyi, it's called a penis or Phallus. It's not a disgusting word, so you don't have to be so uncomfortable when saying it."

I sigh. "I know, but even so... The word just gives me goosebumps... Ugh."

He chuckles, again. "Once again, I understand."

We spend the next couple minutes talking about who-knows-what while I cooked the bacon. Once the bacon was completely cooked, I put the pan to the side, as well as the bacon. I brought out the cutting board and chopped them up into bits.

Cleaning everything up, I put fill up a bowl with ice cream then sprinkle bacon on top.

Mineta makes a gagging motion. "Bacon? On ice-cream? Bleh!"

"Ha ha, it's actually really good." I say, scooping a spoonful and stuffing it into my mouth.

"Yeah sure, and I am All Might..." Mineta whims.

I smirk and scoop some up. "Here, try it!"

"No! Over my dead body!" He sings.

I shoot him the puppy dog eyes. "Please...?"

He sighs extremely loudly, stepping over to my spot and kneeling down. He opens his mouth, closing his eyes slightly to prepare himself for the flavor.

I then put the food in his mouth and watch as he chews. His face cringes slightly before morphing into a face of pleasure and enjoyment.

He swallows and hums. "You know what? You were right, this does taste good."

I smile triumphantly and continue to munch on my food for the next couple minutes. After putting away the dirty utensils and bowl, Mineta and I decide to continue our vampire marathon.

Which, by the way, Vampires are awesome. I don't know why people shit on them so much-they are probably just jealoust hey can't date or be one.

I know I widh I could be one. Dating one is cool, but it looks awesome to be able to drink blood and pierce someone's skin, to make them so what you want!

I don't know why Sara was so pissed at being a vampire, I would 100% volunteer to be bitten. It's also pretty hot...

>-<

A/N: Again, I'm sorry for the short chapter. I will try posting a longer one in a few days. Unfortunately, I will be flying back out to my state which will be a two day trip, tomorrow.