School Trip: Day 2

A/N: I just want to apologize for the extremely long wait.

My APUSH teacher decided he would give my class 3 projects and at least 3 - 7 assignments a day (Each assignment has about 3 - 21 parts each).

And don't get me started on my math teacher! Ugh, I honestly hate school...

Anywho, I'm sorry for this taking so long, and I hope you enjoy this story. I have a lot to do, but I will try to post more frequently as to give you content and not be a terrible writer.

Thank you for reading, by the way!!!!

————————————————————

"Hibiki... Hibiki..."

"Hibiki, wake up..."

"Fuck off..." I groan, turning to my side and squishing my head deeper into the endless cloud of comfort I call my pillow.

A chuckle resounds from behind me, but I choose to ignore it because I'm tired and don't give a shit about someone who is waking me from my precious sleep.

As I finally get comfortable again, allowing my sleep to overtake me, the yellow-haired, gremlin ass bitch touches my arm and suddenly shock waves run through my body. My body jolts up and now I'm fully awake.

"The hell, pikachu!" I yawn, glaring dangers into his ugly ass head.

He laughs, placing his hand on Mineta to keep him from falling. "Oh my god, that was so funny!" He chortles loudly.

As he's laughing and talking with Mineta, he didn't even realized that I had already changed and am getting ready to murder him. "Hey Denki..."

He wheezed quietly, letting out a sigh and looking over to me. Suddenly his eyes widen like he saw a a ghost, and he gulps; his Adam's apple bobs as he does.

I smirk and before I could attack, he darts out of the tent. I look over at Mineta and he does the same.

Pushing off my toes, exit the tent, softening the ground for more resistance, and running straight for them.

I keep my glare at the two, following them easily due to both of my quirks; softening the ground for speed and wold endurance and agility.

"COME BACK BASTARDS!" I scream, activating my nails to make them razor sharp and startr climbing up a tree. I get to a branch and hunch over, watching them run. Denki turns around and when he doesn't see me he relaxes and slows.

"She's gone, I think we out ran her, Mino!" Denki cheers, holding his hands on his knees and trying to slow his breathing.

Mino looks over and doesn't see me either so he also relax. They both smirk to each other, before skipping forwards to camp.

I decided I don't need to jump them just yet, so I swing from the tree's quietly, stalking them from behind. They have completely calmed down by the time they reach the camp, and I'm pretty sure they've forgotten about me.

They both walk up the the Bakusquad and greet them; completely oblivious to the creepy ass girl watching them from the tree's.

Did I call myself creepy? Yes, yes I did.

"Oh yeah, it was so funny... But then she started chasing us but we lost her!" Mineta jeers, rubbing the nape of his neck.

Sure~

"Did you say... you lost her?" Kirishima cocks a brow.

Denki and Mineta nod, but that just makes Kirishima and Sero gasp, eyes widening. "Holy shit bro, you're so dumb! You can't run from Hibiki, she's like a cockroach; she never gives up and is everywhere!"