Timothee+Megan thee staliii q&a

This is for Megan's new album so go stream but I actually like Meg and Timotheé together honestly they seem like polar opposites but there's common ground iykwim anyyyways to Thee story AH!👅MWAH💋

"So Timotheé your married to Megan Thee stallion how are you feeling about that?" The interviewer asks me with a slight chuckle.

I laugh and look over to my beautiful wife Megan who sends me a smirk. I can't help but not smile at her, I love everything about this woman. Her personality, her laugh, how hardworking she is and also how fun she can be. I love how she doesn't let anyone walk over her and how independent she can but also so caring and open hearted. How we can spend late nights in the studio and spit fire even though she's better than me...and turn around and watch anime together.

"I'm uh- It's indescribable my world has been great having Megan in my life but it got a whole lot better with her as my wife." I speak from the heart. " Aweee." She coos and jokingly pushes my knee.

The interviewer turns to Megan and I get more comfortable and lean closer to Meg.

"So you two are known for being Thee Couple will you two make a song together?"

She lets out her laugh which instantly brings a smile to my face.

"Uh well we actually have countless of songs already because we both can rap but the tracks are a our kinda thing." She explains.

The interviewer nods understandingly and takes a long look at his cards of questions.

"So you two have twins Timotheé Theee 2nd and Megan Thee 2nd so have you two took them taking acting or music class yet?"  He questions.

"We're letting them do their own thing we believe in free will so." I answer.

The interviewer looks impressed and nods his head.

"Okay Timotheé and Megan how did you two meet?"

We look at each other and both of our laughs come out in mixture, it was such a coincidence though.

"We had a meme about us and I honestly thought we'd look good together so... I may have went to a party knowing she'd be there and shot my shot to get to know her-."

"Uh uh he really went up to me and said ya know I'd like to make that meme real if you'd like." Megan giggles out.

I already feel the heat coming to my face and I shake my head knowing I can't defend the cringe words that came out of my mouth.

"You liked it though." I say underneath my breath knowing she heard.

"Well that's all the time we have left ladies and gentlemen."