\Step mom pt.1/

You get finished cooking dinner for your dilf of a husband, Jeffery and your age like step son, Timotheé

You get finished cooking dinner for your dilf of a husband, Jeffery and your age like step son, Timotheé. How did you have a step son the same age as you?..well...

You were at the gym and a man that was obviously older than you was working out on the treadmill. Of course old men are gross to you but Jeffery looked much younger than he actually is. You went up to him and flirted with him a little bit thinking he was close to your age at least. You thought he was at least four years older than you, turn out he's twenty two years older. You were so surprised at him but he asked for your socials which made your jaw drop even more, of course you accepted...he's hot as hell. Later on he hit you up and you two started talking for awhile, soon he asked you on a date. After a few dates he opened up about his ex wife cheating on him with his business partner/ best friend and the fact that he had a son. Oddly you thought "Timmy" was six year old but turned out to be the same age as you. When he invited you to his house, Timotheé looked at you and his father in pure disbelief. He made rude comments and even called me a gold digger, so you never got on good terms after that.

You started to fall more in love with Jeffery and he made you feel like he was home since your family died in a plane crash and you weren't close to other relatives. You both sat down and decided to get married. Soon after that, everything crashed when Timotheé dropped out of college and ended up back home. He never helps with chores and just goes in and out the house with no job. Jeffery has a soft spot from him so Timotheé doesn't see the morals of it, he didn't even go to his fathers wedding. You make their plates and set them on the table.

"Dinner!" You call out.

Jeffery comes out of his office with his abs showing and grey sweatpants. Ugh this man his so hot. He see's Timotheé's favorite meal on the table and his face lights up. He comes to you and pecks your temple.

"I appreciate what you did Y/n Timotheé has been having a hard time with the whole school dropout thing." He holds you against him.

Timotheé hasn't been having a hard time at all, he's been going to parties, disrespecting his dad and myself with his attitude and bringing girls in the house. You rub his back and pat his chest before setting the drinks at the table. You two take your seats but Timotheé still is in his room.

"Timotheé come on down bud!" Your husband calls out.

You hear a slam of a door and shuffling before he comes down with a bitter face looking at you two. You hold in from rolling your eyes by his presence, but your husband is doing that with his stern face. Timotheé is dressed like he's about to got out again like as if he didn't come home at six in the morning.

"I'm going to moms Dad, Garrison is grilling." He says as if he doesn't know that hurts Jeffery feelings.

Jeff sticks his fork in his food and shakes his head. I know damn well Timotheé isn't going to a BBQ because that's his going out clothes every time I wash his clothes I find condoms or his weedpen.

"No you're not." He says in a low tone.

Timotheé face turns.

"Dad what?" Timotheé asks shocked.

I hold in my smile and watch everything about to go down.

"I'm not dealing with you doing this everyday I'm going to talk your mother and Garrison." He gets up and start heading over to your shared room.

Timotheé angrily follows his dad and you can hear muffled arguing starting. By the time they're done their food is cold and you're done with your plate. Your husband leaves the house with slamming the front door as Timotheé is huffing and puffing about their argument. You pick up the plates and set them in the sink ignoring him. You told your husband before that Timotheé doesn't take him seriously and I guess today was the day the bell rang in his head.

You pass him walking to your room to get ready to take a bath. I strip down and start to fill up the tub unbotheredly. I clean, cook and write for my popular blog and do sponsorships. I've been looking forward to this bubble bath all day. I live a comfortable life but it's not because of Jeffery, I make my own income so it isn't like I'm a gold digger. I even feel awkward when he gets me materialistic gifts. I send my husband a quick text to calm him down a bit and dip my body in the relaxing tub. The lavender scent makes me feel completely relieved that I throw my head back, closing my eyes.

Timotheé pov

I stand over Y/n with her sleeping in the tub with all the bubbles gone and her body on full display. Her chest slowly rising up with her harden nipples, I'd suck them if I could. Her valley is exposed and just imagining her moaning underneath me..fuck. I pull on my hair and sigh. I can get every girl in the world and the one I want is with my dad. Totally fucking her on my dads coffin though. Her smooth neck makes me bite my lip from thinking of leaving hickies all over her. I hear the front door knob start to shake, I quickly get out of the masters and sprint to my room.