Puppy love (soft)

Ignore the cap

Ignore the cap.^^^

It was a nice day in October. The wind was blowing through the orange golden tree's leaves and through the naked trees too. And under one of tree you sat held a bed of scattered yellow leaves. You had been sitting in your special place in the park, you always go there to spend the evenings. Right now you are reading y/f/b.

(A/n should be my book... I hope lol)

You lean your head back, breathing the mixed between cold and warm air. It was a nice day in Central Park in New York today. The park was full, but not too crowded. There's kids playing in the playground, while their mothers huddle at the edge watching them. People running on the trail and others walking their dogs. In the midst of it all a nice family having a picnic. There was a dad, mom, girl about twenty, and a boy with shaggy hair.

You close your book and stuff it into your bag. As you get up you adjust yourself and dust yourself off. You walk through the dirt path, where a squirrel scatters across it and small flowers grow on the edge of it. A beautiful flower would be cute as a bookmark.

You drop down and go to pick one up, and then your bombarded onto the ground. You open your eyes and groan at the mass big enough to make you fall with such impact. You dart your eyes and there sits a cute little border collie.

You wanted to be mad at it, but I was too cute. Its tail is between his legs to show he knows he's sorry. You get up and dust yourself of. You bend over pet its soft head.

"Hi what is your name." You say, but it's not like the dog is going to talk back.

You lift its head and it reads "Champion". You giggle at the name, because you find it cute. Soon you hear quick foot steps on the gravel.  The dog starts to wag it's tail and it opens its mouth to a smile almost.

"I am so sorry, I was playing frisbee with the dog an-" I interrupt him by turning around and nodding my head with a smile.

The guy is hot. He had nice hair flowing down to the side. A sharp jawline, long hair, cute hazel eyes. I don't mind.

"It's okay...it was an accident" you laugh.

His body relaxes a little bit. He was built taller than you but had a thin frame. He smiles and taps his leg for Champion to come. The dog quickly walks over to him.

"So... What your name?" He questions.

"Y/n...And what's yours?" You ask while moving side to side.

"Timotheé... And this is Champion." He laughs and rubs the dogs head.

"Well Timotheé it was nice meeting you and Champion. Bu-"

"Come play Frisbee with us." He says more like a request than a offer.

You slowly nod your head and smile. The dog gets excited as if he understood what you guys were talking about. You both laugh, but y'all catch eye contact and your face heats up.

Timotheé jogs around forty meters away. While Champion gets rowdy and hops around.

Timotheé throws the Frisbee and champion jumps. It perfectly lands in his mouth and he trots over to you dropping the Frisbee on your foot. You pick it up and throw it.

The rest of the evening you and Timotheé talked about things while playing with Champ. There was a deep connection you felt towards him. After some time, he had to quickly say goodbye because his family was leaving. Something in your heart filled with sadness. And you had a small voice in your head that was completely insane, but you were only gonna see him one time in your life. It's crazy, but not a big deal.

You catch up to Timotheé and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around with a question mark plastered on his face. His family looks at you too but you didn't mind your nervousness. I can only get one chance like this.

"Can I have your number?" You ask directly.

He grins at you and nods.

"I don't have my phone on me but..." he takes a sharpie from his pocket.

But he brings a marker? You take it from his hands slightly brushing them and write your number on his palm.