「His celeb crush」(soft)

Your fit^

(Bold means Timmy's povNormal means your POV )

Normal means your POV )

"And the Actress of the year is...Y/f/n Y/l/n!!" Tom Hanks cheers into the microphone.

You heart falls to your stomach and your mom/female guardian hugs you tightly. The smile that you have already hurts your cheeks and you're laughing in disbelief. All this hard work has paid off and this is the perfect pat on the back. Reality hits you and cameras close up to you, your confidence hits you and it reminds you...you're that bitch!

Y/n gets up and her long dress gracefully drags with her. Her hair is slicked into a high bun. Man this is my woman crush everything, I've had a celebrity crush on her since she debuted. Her acting is overwhelming amazing so it's no surprise that she has won this. She takes one step and she's actually standing by me. I stare at her and her skin glows and her smile shows her beautiful face perfectly. Cameras zoom at her, but she is glowing and her shocked laughs are adorable.

You grab your mom/guardian hand and you confidently walk upstage, scanning at all the famous legends you can see in front of you.

You walk over to Tom Hanks and give him a hug and he hands you the trophy. You look down at it and all the frustration, exhaustion and long hours have paid off. You think back on how you were a shy stage manager back in high school and look at you now. You walk up to the microphone and let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You have a Oscar right in your hands Y/n, who made that possible?

"First I would like to thank my lovely mother/ Guardian/n she's really been my rock during the journey, secondly my lovely supporters you guys are amazing and I love you guys so so so much, and ALL the cast members I've had to work with this past year you guys have helped me grow professionally and mentally Thank you so much and God bless." You vent appreciatively.

I had the chance to work with her this year, but my nerves got the best of me. I sadly didn't get close with her as I wanted to, but she seemed nice, funny and down to earth.

Everyone claps and you walk down with your mom/guardian. She engulfs you and kisses your temple repeatedly telling you how proud she is of you. You sit down back at your seats and people at your row leans to look at the Oscar. It had your name beautifully done on it.
-
Later that night.

-Later that night

2,789,365 likesTherealY/n- Sold my Oscar for charity  @all the hoes yelling at me #noregrets-70,000 comments Y/nismywife- so we just gonna pretend we didn't notice that Timothée Chalamet was ready to risk it all on live television for Y/n👀-Timmyc...

2,789,365 likes
TherealY/n- Sold my Oscar for charity  @all the hoes yelling at me #noregrets
-
70,000 comments
Y/nismywife- so we just gonna pretend we didn't notice that Timothée Chalamet was ready to risk it all on live television for Y/n👀
-Timmycanchokeme- honestly they would take over the world (but I still want Timmy to be mine🤧)
Badgalriri- Look at my queen.🙌🏾
(A/n ^i-fuckingmagine)

Tchalamet- @Y/nismywife 👉🏻👈🏻She is my celebrity crush 🤷🏻‍♂️
1hour ago

The after party was going great and seeing what you saw on your phone made you chuckle. With that you got up and found Timothée's table. He looks up with a sweet face. Your heart stops and you stare into his hazel eyes. He gets the memo to dance with you and he nervously get up. You two danced all night and you both completed each other. After the night, you guys ended up trending on Twitter. You got his number and planned to hang out next Friday....as in a date.