Sex tape made public

"Oh fuck!" I cry out with my eyes rolling back

"Oh is daddy pounding you too hard?" Timotheé coo's pounding into me.

My legs uncontrollably shake struggling to hold my weight and heavy breaths escape our throats. I shake my head yes, a slap to my ass make me moan in pleasure and I grip the sheets. He slows down and plays with my ass gentle, giving me slow and soft back strokes and I'm finally able to catch a breath. His fingers trace up my spine to my neck. He combs my hair into his hand and turns us to face the phone on the shelf recording. His lips sweetly kiss mine and he bites my bottom as he pulls away.

"I can fuck you how ever I want."he grits.

He pulls up and pulls my hair pounding into me again.
-
"The modern day sex symbol with the reserved nice actor, Y/n and Timotheé Chalamet had been robbed in Paris last week during their honeymoon but thankfully they are okay to walk the red carpet tonight." The E News anchor speaks to the camera.

I hold Timotheé hand tightly and we walk onto the carpet. Flashing lights and yells call out. Our fan start to shout excitedly and it honestly make me feel better making forget our belongings being taken from the hotel. My jewelry and designer bags were taken and Timotheé's phone is being tracked by the police. Timotheé pulls me close to him and I land my hand on his chest smiling for the camera's.

I've been with some of the most asshole actors, musicians and artist in Hollywood, but Timotheé is really a good guy. He really love me for me and not just my body. All my career I've been pressured to show more think less. I've never taken nude pictures for any magazines or movie I've appeared on, the world is just obsessed with my unique looks in a sexual way. I've always tried to keep the little bit of skin I don't show a mystery for the sake of my family and the respect for Timotheé. I kiss his cheek and quickly wipe of my nude lipstick from his cheek. Which make the cameras flash more and our fan scream. A interviewer practically beg for us to come over so they could get a insight of what happened.

Timotheé goes to E News and the interviewer compliments our matching attire. We answer a few questions about our clothes and the robbery.

"So what's next for you two?" She asks.

"We are actually trying for a baby." He gushes and I wrap my arms around him happily.

"Omg good luck on you twos journey to parent hood do you-....what?!" She stops talking listening to her ear piece.

Suddenly gasps are heard everywhere and little by little I hear something familiar. Moans. The news anchor pulls out her phone and goes on Twitter and the #1 trending is Y/n and Timotheé Chalamet Tape. God please no, this can't be happening! The police said they tracked his phone! My heart drops and I gasp. She clicks on it and I can hear my own heartbeat, I feel my skin break in and cold sweat and I struggle to breathe, but I can't take my eyes of her phone. The corner of her mouth turns up into amusement and a lets out a gush. Our bodies on full display of the worlds view.

Timotheé looks up at the news anchor already in fumes. I start to shake and try to hold back my tears but they start to trickle down. I look around and everyone is gossiping or looking at the video. Commotion is heard everywhere and paparazzi goes nuts. Timotheé snatches her phone and security is there in a second. He throws it and start cussing out the whole crowd. All I can do is cry because I've had a gut feeling something like this would happen one day, I just didn't think it would. Timotheé screams profanities and we're ushered off the carpet. When we get to the gate even more paparazzi swarm to us.

"Stop it." I try to hide myself from the flashing lights.

"STOP IT!" I cry as I'm tormented with sick jokes and questions.

"Please Stop!" I sob and I'm pulled to Timotheé's embrace and helped into the car.

If things can get worse mom/female guardian calls, as soon Timotheé buckles up. My phone starts ringing from my manager, family, friends, cast mates and models. I throw my phone away from me and scream in complete silence, and shrink in tears. Timotheé apologizes multiple times to me and tries to touch me but I pull away from him.

"I told you we should've done the tape at home now look what happened besides it's not anything they haven't seen before you don't leave room for the fucking imagination!" He spits.

I freeze and I turn around to look at him after he just said what he said. His angered face relaxes realizing his words.

"Apologize, take that back.." I say unemotionally.

He squeezes his lips and looks down. I hid myself as best as I could allow myself for respect of him. He never vocalized it wasn't enough, but right now I really need him and he's not being there for me. He will still get gigs but me...this is the end of my self respect.