「Divorce」 pt.2

You sit down on your bed and flip it to E! News

You sit down on your bed and flip it to E! News. Timotheé has a documentary about himself going live. You wanted to support him secretly. You live with your best friend in Paris and fully focus on your fashion designs but you took the day off for this. Timotheé had broke down when you left and turned from the face of earth. His mom and sister kept contact with you, matter of fact you just chatted to his mom yesterday. The last time you saw Timotheé is when your divorce finalized in court in front of every reality news to see. He was distraught over everything and you were numb. Since you two are famous, your judgement was clouded to be honest. I know when you're famous and your husband cheats, there's no option to stay or else your womanhood will be questionable to everyone. The only thing you did was reach out to him but he ignored your phone calls.

"Now tell me about your experience after the cheating scandal." The interviewer says.

Timotheé sad face peaks but he looks away from the camera to pull himself together. You found yourself leaning towards. You were never were ready to hear Timotheé true reason till now. For weeks you questioned your worth till you worked on your fashion and it helped a lot.

"Uhm..."

You shake your head and grab the remote to get ready to change it. Timotheé must have not changed a bit.

"I just wanna say that I didn't value Y/n as I should've...look-I was intimidated by her there's no bad bone in her body and I feel like I had to tone her down in my head-I was miserable with myself and... that's why what happened-happened. of course I love Y/n to death like that's my girl even if she hates me now what I did to her that night it wasn't love it was a show of disregard. All I wish is that I got my shit together for her because I stabbed her in the back in front of millions when my family found out they were so mad at me my mom and Y/n are actually close so my mom took it deep and I was defensive because I am her son like- what the fuck so I had the nerve to get mad at Y/n we'd argue so bad we basically lived on opposite sides of the house...but y/n- she had enough and I don't blame her and she left...I went back home with my parents because my dad told me I need to rebuild myself and I knew I had hit rock bottom. it was hard because I got through my anger stage and I went through a stage where all day I'd look at our wedding pictures because that was the best day of my life...but-Tuh she uh-actually tried to check on me numerous times.... I didn't answer though because I would've begged her to take me back-not that she would've but it's just the moral it's the easy way. I didn't see my toxicity at that point but I knew in my mind to wait because if I hadn't I wouldn't have fixed myself and it would've been a cycle again-but I feel like I'm a the point where I'm stable enough to sit down and talk to her if she'd let me." He nods at the end.

He tuck a strand of hair and your jaw is practically on the floor. It's like a new Timmy came out of his body a shone through with radiance.

"How do you feel like Y/n is handling this?"

He shakes his head at the interviewer.

"It's none of my business till she wants it to be but I am very proud that she is taking over the fashion industry by a storm and making changes and testing boundaries. I grieved over the relationship but she had it worse than me so I wanna make sure I love her from a distance."

They change the subject but you didn't know what to do. Timotheé could've not been true since there was cameras. Then again Timotheé sounded genuine all the way. You did miss Timotheé presence... but he showed how bad he can hurt you. You bring your arm underneath your bed and pull a box out. You place it your lap. You were terrified to open this box for months but maybe this will help. You open the box and Timotheé wedding bow tie is on top of the countless pictures. Your heart sinks in your chest and sobs seep out. Why did he want to throw everything away? Why did he see me as competition and not love me. You put the bow tie to the side and it's a big picture of Timotheé holding you and looking down at you so happy. That day was the best day of your life too. Being with your families and celebrating each other, our first dance and him whispering how much he loved me. You sniffle and just hold that picture to your chest as you sob endlessly.

He showed old Timotheé on the documentary, maybe he's better than ever. You couldn't lie to yourself you missed him and still love him. And you have forgiven him and the model, you even let her walk your runway. You didn't take it out on her even though the entire world knew you two were together, at the end of the day Timotheé knew and was in a relationship. Your phone rings and it's Timotheé. You accept the call without hesitation.

"Hey Y/n." He says clearly into the phone and it brought you peace to hear his voice.

"Hey Timotheé." You sigh.

There's a long pause, you quickly wipe you tears off. You hear a sniffle from the other line.

"Are you crying?" He asks you. "Yeah..." you say truthfully.

He chuckles at the end of the line.

"Yeah me too...I was uh-looking through my wedding box and found your veil." He laughs.

"Me too I started crying because I was going through my box and found your bow tie."

It gets quiet on both sides. You breath out and say what's been on you mind since you watched the documentary.

"Can we meet up and talk." You two say at the same time.

Should they clear the air and leave each other alone or get back together?