ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ

T/W: attempt of suicide

♡YOUR POV♡

*couple weeks later*

Miles and I have been involved with each other for the past couple weeks now, we haven't got caught or anything. Of course Miles and his horny self gets a little touchy when we kiss.

It was 11pm and Flora was sleeping so Miles and I took the the advantage. We were cuddling while watching Annabelle. Miles made no facial expression towards movie meanwhile I was scared shitless.

"Miles can we watch something else?" I ask my face on his arm. "Noo, it's good" Miles says. A scary scene came on and I jumped, I clenched onto Miles' arm. "I don't like this" I say "ok, I'll put something else on" he chuckled.

miles put a different movie on and pulled me closer to him.

We were watching the movie and I heard the phone ring, I got up to go get it but Miles pulled me down "I'll get it" he says. Miles got up and picked up the phone. "Oh, y/n it's for you" he says.

Who would call me at this time? I thought. I picked up the phone and placed it to my ear. "Hello?" I say.

Hi, y/n?

"Mom? What's wrong, are you crying?"

Something happened with y/s/n (if you don't have sister just make one up)

"W-what happened?"

S-she t-the chemotherapy...

"Please don't say, what I think you're going to say"

Y/n, baby, y/s/n didn't make it. She's gone

"No, No!"

I'm so sorry honey I know, I know.

"NO! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

y/n...

"I CAN'T LOSE HER! SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND! MOM PLEASE, NO"

y/n, I know it hurts. But we're going to have a funeral don't worry

"no mom you're joking."

I started to sob

Y/n, I know this is a lot to process but she was sick. It was a 50/50 chance

"I-I h-have to go, I love you"

I hungup and sobbed in my arms on the counter. This can't be happening.

"Y/n! What happened?" Miles asks. "My sister she has cancer and the chemotherapy didn't work and she's... shes-" I said and started sobbing even more.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it." Miles says. "Miles, she was my bestfriend, my only sibling who cared about me." I say.

"C'mere" Miles says, he pulled me into a hug as I cried into his shoulder. I was crying so much, I was soaking Miles' red knitted sweater.

My head pounded from amount of pressure from crying, my nose got so stuffy. It felt like I couldn't breathe. I hugged Miles tighter and tighter and sobbed.