ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

♡YOUR POV♡

Today was the day Miles and I dreaded. I didn't want to leave Miles, at all. I got my clothes in my luggage and all my toiletries in another bag ready to go for tomorrow. I already cried last night so I think I'll be good for the day.

"Hey" Miles says. "hi" I say. "I don't want you to go" he frowned. "I know, but I'll call you everyday and maybe on the weekends I can come over" I say "I'd like that" he says before cupping my cheeks and pull me into a kiss.

"What do you want to do today?" Miles asks. "Anything really" I say "maybe we can go on the horses?" He suggests "sure"

꧁꧂

Miles and I went to the stable and quickly got on the horses. I got the hang of making sure I go the right direction with the horse. Miles and I rode side by side, enjoying eachothers company.

The sky had gray clouds with a little bit of sun shining through with a nice breeze for a horrible day to come. I looked over at Miles and admired all his features, big and small.

This boy was going to be the death of me, he may be a little odd and different from most people but I've gone completely blind with that. But he definitely was special.

"Do you want to go the garden?" Miles asks "sure" I say. We turned around and head back to the house. We put the horses back in their stables and walked hand in hand to the garden.

We layed down on the grass and stared up at the sky. Miles wrapped his arm around me and I moved closer to him so I can rest my head on his chest.

"I'm gonna really miss you" I say. "Me too, but it's not like we're breaking up" Miles says "yeah" I say. I closed my eyes and took in Miles' scent as I fell asleep.

𝕄𝕀ℕ𝕀 𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ

I woke up in Miles' arms and slowly remembered where we were. "Hey" Miles says "hey, what happened?" I ask. "You fell asleep" he says. "Oh" I say. I sat up and picked some grass from the ground.

"Kate made is lunch, do you want to go eat?" He asks. "Yeah sure" I got and then helped Miles get up and we walked inside the house. We went to the kitchen and sat at the island.

"Here you guys go" Kate says while putting a plate with steak and mashed potatoes infront of us. "Thank you" I say. "Um thanks Kate" Miles says. "You're welcome" she says.

"So y/n, what time is your mom picking you up for tomorrow?" Kate asks. "12pm" I say. She nodded and went on her phone. "Kate, could you leave please, I'm trying to spend my last day with girlfriend" Miles says. "It's fine, Miles" I say.

"But now we can't talk" he says "I can leave"Kate says. "Yeah please do" Miles says. Kate quietly sighed and went to the couch. "Why are you so rude to her?" I ask. "Because I just don't like her okay can we not do this right now on our last day?" He says. "Yeah, sure" I sigh.

꧁꧂

Miles and I were cuddling while watching gremlins. "Those gremlins are cute don't you think?" Miles asks "kind of I find them creepy" I say. "They're not creepy, they're cute" he says.

We went silent again and I felt Miles' hand on my thigh. "Miles what are you doing?" I ask "nothing" he smirks. "Y/n" Miles says "yeah?" "Since it's our last day can we you know" he says "have sex?" I ask "well yeah, could you not say it but yeah that" he blushed. "Maybe" I say. I kissed his cheek and continued to watch the movie.

Once the movie was done Miles pinned me against the bed. "Miles" I say "y/n" Miles says. He leaned down and kissed me roughly, I put my hands in his hair while he deepened the kiss.

He put his hands under my shirt and tried to undo my bra "Miles noo" I say "why nott?" "Wait" I pulled him by the shirt and kissed him again. Miles pulled away and started kissing my neck and chest.

I quietly moaned and bit my lip to stop. "Let it out princess" Miles says. I moaned loudly as Miles sucked on my neck, "Miles you're going to leave a mark" I say "so? you're leaving tomorrow" he says.

He pulled away from my neck and kissed my lips again. I pulled on his shirt and he quickly took it off. Miles helped me take of my shirt off leaving me in my bra.

His kissed down my neck, chest and stomach. "Can I take them off?" Miles asks, I nodded my head. Miles took off my pants and threw them to the side, he quickly took off his belt and jeans.

"Miles, y/n- AHHHH" we heard that familiar little girl voice. Miles and I looked and saw Flora standing there. "YOU'RE NAKED!" She yelled and covered her eyes. "Flora what's wron-" Kate stopped herself when she saw us.

Miles and I quickly covered ourselves and we were blushing really hard. "Oh god, um Flora just go downstairs okay? I'll talk to you later" Kate says. "Um Kate i-" I say "I don't even want to know, but please just use protection" she says.

"Yeah" I say. "Now I have to give Flora 'the talk'" she says and closes the door. "Well the moments ruined" I sigh "yup, it's okay" Miles says. "Goodnight Miles" I say as I lay down. "Goodnight, Princess"

He kissed my forehead and we fell to a deep slumber.

A/n: here's them Holy water ✝️💦💦💦

Last chapter later!

OR I was thinking maybe I can write some more chapters of like y/n finding a new manz or sum shit. Or would that be considered a sequel? Idfk;-; anyways yeah

Have a good day/night ♥️

Not proof read.