sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

T/W: mentions of sexual assault

♡YOUR POV♡

*The Next Day*

I avoided Miles the whole day, I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

"Y/n can we go outside to the garden?" Flora asks. "sure, just go get your jacket" I say.

I got my shoes on and waited for Flora. "I got my jacket, let's go!" She says, we left the house and walked over to the garden.

There was nice pretty flowers, here and there and some lawn chairs, "y/n I'm gonna go pick some flowers" Flora says "okay, be careful"

I sat on the chair and did some school work while the nice wind flowed through my hair. I felt a presence next to me but I didn't pay attention.

"Hey, Flora you already got some flowers?" I ask. "It's not Flora, it's Miles" Miles says. I looked at him and my eye's widen.

"Get away from me" I say "I want to explain about what happened last night" he says "ok, yeah go ahead explain, explain why the fuck you drugged me just so you get into my pants! Do you know how messed up that is?!" I ask.

"I know I'm sorry" he says. "Sorry isn't enough Miles." I say "please just- he made me do it" Miles says "who is 'he'?" I ask.

"You won't understand" "understand? Try me" I say. "No one really makes it out of here alive okay" he said in the most serious tone ever. "What?"

"Once you come in. you never leave or you die" "But that doesn't make sense, Kate went to go see her mother" I say, really confused. "Well Kate's been here long enough for him to get used to her but you, your new" he says

"But why the hell does this have to do with you drugging me?!" I ask. "Because! He thinks you're the one for me and you seem special and I didn't know how else to say it" Miles says.

"So you drugged me because 'he' thinks I'm the one for you so you did it even though I told multiple times to stop!" I say "yeah..." "That's so fucked up! Don't you get it! I told you to stop, I was crying! But you still went on! Do you know scary that was for me!?" I yell.

"I know but-" he says "no, you don't! You've never been sexually assaulted you asshole!" I blurted out, shit. I held in my tears and refused to look Miles in the eye.

"What do you mean by that?" Miles asks "nothing, just stay away from me" I say. "No! What do you mean?" He asks "it's none if your business" "but you seem like it bothers you" I looked over at Miles and sighed.

"My brother, he... he touched me before" I said "Oh" "oh, yeah that's why. but you couldn't help yourself, okay just leave me alone and don't talk to me, I'm only here for your sister not your horny self" I got up and walked away.

"Y/n where are you going?" Flora asks "I have to go to the bathroom" I say "oh okay" I quickly walked into the house and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

"Y/n! Please! I'm sorry I did something really fucked up!" Miles called out "Miles I said leave me alone" Before I could open the door Miles grabbed my wrist.

"What are you doing let go of me!" I yell "NO, let me talk!" He says "No! I've been nothing but nice to you and all you've been is rude and try to fuck me!" I yell "I told you! You won't understand why I'm like this!" Miles says

"Let go of me!" I kicked him in the balls to loosen his grip and slammed the door before he could get to me.

I started sobbing and sat on the floor and just cried. "Y/n open the door, you're not safe in there!" Miles says "I'm not safe out there with you!" I say.

I got up and washed my face, I saw a figure in the corner of the bathroom in the mirror. I turned around and it wasn't there, am I just seeing things?

"Y/n! Listen to me! You have to come out!" Miles says "leave me alone!" I put my hands on the sink and stared at myself, my eyes were red and puffy.I felt something on my shoulder and  and  looked up in the mirror.

I was terrified at the sight, it was a ghost but it was touching me, I screamed and ran to the door, I unlocked it but it kept locking.

"Y/n!" Miles yelled "M-Miles!" I yelled, I kept trying to unlock the door but it didn't budge. I felt  pressure against my neck causing it hard to breathe.

I was gasping for air and still tried to open the door "Miles" I said . "Y/n!.hold on" Miles says.

I was grabbing my neck trying to breathe, my vision started to get fuzzy.

The door flew open by Miles kicking it, I could barely see him. "Y/N!" Miles yelled, I was about to pass out but the grip on my neck loosened.

I gasped for air and I grabbed Miles' hand "Y/n, oh my god!" He pulled me into a really tight hug and made sure I was okay "M-Miles t-the thing my-my neck I-" I stuttered out, I really sounded like Bill from It.

"It's okay shhh" he stroked my hair as I cried into his chest "What just h-h-happened?" I ask. "He happened, I'm sorry y/n" Miles says.

I hugged him tighter and didn't want to let go. I took in his scent as he held me close in his embrace.

"You're okay" he whispered, He kept whispering sweet nothings as I tried to calm down.

(Mini Time Skip)

Miles made me soup and wrapped me up in a blanket as I sat on the couch watching a movie.

"You okay?" Miles asks "yeah, I'm fine" I softly say. Miles came closer and wrapped his arms around me, my hitched when he did so but I rested my head on his chest and ate my soup.

"Y/n..." Miles says "yeah?" I ask, looking up at him.

His eye flickered down to my lips and butterfly's formed in my stomach as he leaned down.

And I leaned upward.