ʜᴏʀsᴇs

♡YOUR POV♡

I woke up with arms around my torso and hair in my face, I was fully awake once I realized who was on the other end of those lanky arms. Miles.

I remembered seeing things and just scared. I carefully sat up and looked down at Miles, I fixed the curls out of his face and smiled at his cuteness.

I felt him remove his arms from my waist and slowly wake up, I heard him mumble something. His mouth turned into a smirk when he saw me.

"Goodmorning" he says "Morning" I say, there was a bit of awkward silence until he got up without saying anything and left my room.

I sat there for a moment, I felt a bit sad that Miles' presence wasn't there. I sighed and got ready for the day.

I finished getting ready and went downstairs to make food for Flora. "Goodmorning y/n!" Flora says and gave me a hug. "Goodmorning Flora did you sleep good?" I ask "yeah!"

"You want cereal?" I ask her "yes, please" she says. I grabbed the milk and cereal and grabbed a bowl. I put the cereal first and then milk and handed it to Flora.

"There you go" I say "Thank you" she smiles. I made myself cereal aswell and sat next to Flora. "Hold on I'm going to check on Miles" I say.

I got up from my chair and went to Miles' room, I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door didn't open but I heard Miles in there.

"There's something about her that's so attractive" I heard. Was he talking to someone? I put my ear against the door and listened.

"I know, I know but she's seems special" I didn't hear anyone maybe he was just talking to himself. "But what if she says no?" He asks. "Force her? But how?"

"But you'll be watching!" I felt uncomfortable, was he talking about me? "She's at the door?" My eye's widened and I quickly walked down the stairs before Miles opened the door.

"Y/n!" Flora says, coming out of no where. "Hi, Flora you need something?" I ask "No, but can you play dolls with me?" She asks. "Of course"

(TIME SKIP)

I was doing some online school on the couch since I wasn't going to be able to be at school for awhile. "Y/n." I looked up and saw Miles. "Yeah, do you need anything?" I ask "No.I'm old enough to get my own stuff" he said. "Anyways do you want ride the horses?" He asks "I don't know how"

"Then I'll teach you" he says. I put my jacket and shoes on and followed Miles to the stables.

We made it to the stables and there was two beautiful horses and black and white one. "This is my horse, samson" Miles says, petting the black horse. "And this is Delilah" he says pointing at the white horse. ( idk if I'm right but yeah 😃 )

"Okay, uh Hey Delilah " I say petting the horse, she sneezed and I smiled "you're a cute one" I say. "Okay, I'll help you up" Miles says.

I put my foot over the horses back and adjusted myself, "You comfortable?" Miles asks "yeah" I say

"Okay so just hold on the harness and make sure you're in control" he says. "Okay" Miles went on his horse and made the horse start walking, "okay Delilah go"

She stood there and lightly pulled on the leash, but she didn't move "Here I'll help you" Miles says, he grabbed a whip thing and whipped it against the horses leg making it start moving.

"Woah! Ok" I say, I got the hang of it after awhile and I went next to Miles " I know about what you asked Flora" Miles says "What?" I asked."Don't try and play dumb"

"Well you yelled at me so I wanted to know if you ever yelled at Flora" I say "why?" He ask, clearly pissed "I don't know..." I looked away from him. "Whatever"

"Um can I ask you something?" I ask. "Sure" he responds. "Have you seen anything weird?" I ask. "Weird how?" He asks "like, a ghost or the feeling someone's behind you or watching you, I don't know there's just something weird about this house, or at least my room." I say

"No I don't think so, like I said before it's probably just in your head" he says "but then how did the door lock by it's self and the window open?" "I don't know, why are you so many fucking questions?!" He asks, raising his voice.

"Well I'm curious is that bad? I go to babysit a little girl and weird stuff is happening!" I say "Well if you have a problem then leave!" He yells.

"You're an asshole you know that?" I say "And you're annoying" he says, "You know what? All I'm trying to do is take care of your little sister, which you should be able to do!"

"whatever" he says. I rolled my eyes "samson go faster" he whispered. The horse walked fast leaving me alone in the middle of the path way.

Delilah probably figured we were racing or something because she started running after samson "wait, no! Delilah too fast!"  I tried to stop her but I didn't know how.

I kept trying but instead she went on her back legs making me fly back, I screamed and fell onto the ground.

♡MILES' POV♡

I was far away from y/n, until I heard a scream. I turned around and saw y/n on the ground touching her arm in pain.

Help her "no! I'm not gonna help her, she can help herself" I respond. do it or I'll never leave you alone "why!" Because she's in pain. Nothing should have to suffer "FINE!"

I made samson walk up to y/n, I got off her and kneeled to y/n "Y/n are you okay?" I ask "Yeah, I'm fine" she tried to get up but  groaned in pain "No you're not let me help you" I grabbed her hand but she pushed it away "I said I'm fine" she got up and walked away from me.

"At least sit behind me until we get there" I say "I'm fine. I don't need your help" I sighed and grabbed her by the waist "What the hell let go of me!" She yells "No! You're not walking to the house!" I say

"Okay fine!" She says, I let go of her and helped her up on my horse, "Wrap your arms around me" I say "no" "JUST DO IT!" She wrapped her arms around me and we went back to the house.

Good, Miles now tonight. You do it.