sᴛᴀʀᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴀʀᴇs

♡YOUR POV♡

I woke up from a horrible night of sleeping, I felt like someone was near me or watching me. I checked the time, 9:38am. i got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

(Mini Time Skip)

I walked down the stairs and saw Flora sitting on the couch watching cartoons. "Goodmorning y/n!" She said. "Goodmorning Flora, how'd you sleep?" I ask. "Good" she answered.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I ask "yes please, can I have pancakes?" "sure" I got the ingredients but Ms.Grose came in and stopped me.

"No it's okay I can make the breakfast dear, just go help Miles with his homework" Ms.Grose says "oh okay" I gave the ingredients to her and went upstairs to Miles' room.

"Um Miles? Ms.Grose said you need help with your homework" I said knocking on his door.

No answer.

"Miles?"

I opened the door, and looked around to see posters, drums, a guitar, and clothes everywhere. But no Miles.

I went inside his bathroom and swore I saw something in the mirror, goosebumps formed on my arms as that familiar feeling came back from yesterday.

I quickly walked back into his room and saw Miles standing there. "Why are you in here?" He asked. "Oh um Ms.Grose said you needed help with your homework and I couldn't find you" I explained.

"So you just go into my room?" He questioned.  "sorry I know I shouldn't have." "yeah, whatever" he says.

He grabbed his backpack and sat as his desk Are you going to help?" He asked. "yeah, sorry" I sat next to him and waited as he took out his homework.

"It's math and science" he says "ok uh so which one do you want to do?" I ask "you" he mumbles "what?" I ask "The Math, I want to do the Math." He says

I took out his papers and set them infront of us and began to explain the formula of the work.

"That doesn't make sense" Miles says "That's okay, not everyone's good at Math" I say "I don't want to do this anymore" He says "I understand it's hard, you just have to-" "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO DO IT ANYMORE!" Miles snapped while breaking his pencil in half.

I jumped back a bit and stared at him for a moment. "Uh ok well do you um want to the uh science?" I ask. "no I want to be alone right now" he says, I quickly got up and went downstairs.

"Y/n want to paint with me?" Flora ask with her mouth full of pancakes "sure Flora, after you're done eating." I say.I was still shaken up about Miles' outburst so I poured myself orange juice and sat down on the couch.

"Um y/n" I heard. I looked over and it was Miles. "Yes Miles?" I ask. "Sorry about earlier, um do you want to go swimming?" He asks "Not right now, it's too early" I say "yeah, sure" he says.

He sat pretty close to me and put his hand on my thigh, "um Miles you're a little too close" I say and take his hand off my thigh "sorry"

He was pretty cute but I can't date him, it isn't right. "Y/n I'm done can we paint now?" Flora asks walking up to me "Yeah" I got up from the couch and took Flora's hand as she guided me to a table with art supplies.

"I'm going to paint my family, what are you going to paint?" Flora asked. "I guess I'll paint my family too" I said.

I grabbed a canvas and began to draw the outline of my mom. My father died when I was young, young enough where I couldn't really remember him but I still could tell he was a great dad.