ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

♡YOUR POV♡

I woke up to my alarm clock and felt really sad as I woke up. "Goodmorning Miles" I say "goodmorning, princess" Miles says. I got out of bed and got dressed.

"What do you want for breakfast? Anything you want" Miles says "anything?" I ask "yeah" "ok... can I have waffles with icecream and those cookies we made?" I ask "yup. KATE! WAFFLES WITH ICECREAM AND SOME COOKIES AND COFFEE FOR Y/N!" Miles yelled. "Okay, I'm gonna get dressed and everything" I say.

Once I got out of the bathroom, Miles attacked me on the bed and gave me a bunch of kisses. "Ow, Miles!" I giggle. "I love youuuuu" he says. I sat and pecked his lips. "I love you too, now let's go downstairs" I say.

We went downstairs and sat down at the island. "Here you y/n, as Miles requested" Kate says "thanks Kate" I say and start eating.

I finished eating and Miles grabbed me by the waist and lightly threw me on the couch. "I wanna cuddle before you leave" Miles says. "We always cuddle" I say "yeah, and I still want to because then we won't be able to do it every day once you leave" he says.

"C'mere" Miles pulled me in his arms and played with my hair. "I'm gonna miss you, a lot" he says "me too" I say "The long distance will work right?" He asks. "Of course. I mean it's not like I'm really far away I'll just be far and at a different school but I promise I'll come on the weekends" I say.

"ok and I'm gonna call you everyday" he says. "And I'll answer" I say "Also can you promise me something?" I ask "of course" Miles says. "Even though I won't be here every day, you'll still love me" I say. "y/n, I will always love you forever and always" he says. I smile at him and bury my head in his chest.

꧁꧂

I t was 12am and my mom was on her way. I got my bags and waited outside. "Bye, y/n it was really fun having you here. I'll miss you being here everyday" Flora says "I'll miss you too Flora" I say "you're my favourite babysitter ever!" She says "thanks" I smile.

"Thank you y/n for staying here and everything" Kate says "you're welcome" I say. I turned to Miles who had teary eyes. "I don't want you to go" he says "me neither, but this isn't forever" I say.

I looked into Miles' eyes and gave him a a huge tight hug. "I love you, y/n" Miles says. "I love you too" I sniffled and gave him a long loving kiss.

I bent down and gave Flora a hug. "Bye Flora" I say "bye" she said in a sad tone. I got up and gave Miles one last hug. "Goodbye Miles" I say "Bye princess" he says.

I smiled at him and started walking towards the gate. I opened the door and put my stuff in the car. "Hi y/n" mom says "Hey, mom" I got in the car and stared at Miles, he waved at me and I waved back. Mom started driving away and I looked at Miles until I couldn't anymore. I held in my tears and stared out the window. "So, how was it?" Mom asks.

"Oh, you don't wanna know"

A/n: this was short sorrayyyyy
Ik this was a pretty short book but yeah Ty for the 'support on this book :)

For some reason I wanna make a sequel;-; on like y/n going to school and shit but like her Miles kinda drift apart or whatever but yeah.

Also this book is based off the song 'Tainted Love' by cell so if you want to listen to it you want :P

Anyways have a good day/night ♥️

~Sunday, December 27th 2020//1:00pm~

🎉 (✓) 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉