Christmas Eve

lol warning ig? teens making out.😀👍

(Mikes POV)
It had been a few weeks since Will and I told the party about our relationship, and everything was going great! We were all closer than ever, and now told each other everything. I think Me and Wills coming out inspired max, because she came out as bisexual, which I think is pretty cool!

Will and I are in my basement binge watching Christmas movies, which is our yearly tradition. Usually the whole party comes over, but this year they wanted to let us spend some time alone and the 3 went sledding instead.

Wills is laying down with his head rested on my knees, when he points out,
"Hey, Mikey, This'll be our first christmas together!"

"I know, It's going to be so special." I reply, winking.

"What do you have up your sleeve this time?" Mike asks, intrigued.

"Surprise, duh." I reply.

"Damn, How many surprises do you plan each week, Wheeler." Will says, sitting up and facing me, our faces only inches apart.

"Hmm, usually 20." I joke, smirking.

"Really, I was thinking more like 100." Will says, who's now smirking too.

"Shut up and kiss me." I say, and he does exactly what i ask to do.

The kiss was actually pretty intense, which has only happened a few times.

After about 2 minutes of making out we both stare at each other, out of breath, and kiss again, but just softly this time, like a romantic kiss.

"W-Woah- Uh- Whats happening?" we both hear, which causes us to jump apart.

I look over and see my sister, Nancy.

S H I T.  F U C K. 

I haven't even came out to her yet.

"Oh- Uh- H-Hey, Nance... Nothings happening." I laugh awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck nervously, trying not to make eye contact.

I look over at will, who's just looking at me, then at her, awkwardly with wide eyes, flashing me a look of 'What the hell we gonna do now...'

"Okay...Okay...Um- Me and Will are...dating."

"Oh-" Nancy says, surprised. "Well, cool. Um... I'll leave you too alone now...Sorry..."

As she starts to walk upstairs, she runs back downstairs again in realization that she completely forgot to tell mike that they were eating dinner soon.

"Oh, I completely forgot, Mom told me to tell you Dinners in 10'." She says, quickly, and then runs back upstairs.

"What just happened?" Will looks at me. He's on the verge of having a giggle fit, i can just tell.

"I don't even know." I say, as i start to tickle him.

Will starts uncontrollably giggling and slapping me in the arm to stop.

"Ahhhh." *giggles*STOP! *giggles* THAT MIKEYYY! *more giggles*

"Alright, alright." i say, cutely. "I'll stop babey."

Will blushed.
"I love it when call me that." he says. "Say it again, will you."

"Baby." i say.

"Ahhh, your voice gives me butterflies." will sighs, giggling.

"Yours does too." I say with confidence, but i'm screaming on the inside because of how cute he is.

"I love you so much." i say, blushing.

"Aww, I love you too."

After watching a few more movies, Will and I grow bored and are so sore from sitting on the couch for hours.

"What time is is?" Will asks.

I look down at my watch.

"3:26a.m"

"Wow, I'm not tired at all." Will says. "Are you."

"No, Not really."

"Hey." Will starts.

"Hm?" I say.

"Do you wanna...sneak out? Not to do anything bad, just to go on a walk and play in the snow, look at the stars or something."

"Yes! Let's get our coats on! Last one read has to kiss the other." I giggle.

"I'll just take me precious time then." Will says, smirking.

"My legs seem to be broken." I say. "Oh well, looks like i have to kiss you."

"Oh no!" Will jokes, causing me to giggle.

    When we step outside, the cold winter air stings my cheeks.

"Brrr." I say, my teeth chattering.

"Ya, Brrrr." Will says, jokingly, because he didn't get cold easy.

"Ok, Uh, let's go." I say, awkwardly for some reason.

"Ya." Will says, happily.
-
   After about half an hour of walking, Will points up to the sky.

"Hey, Mike, You see that star up there, It's the wishing star, make a wish."

"Really. Cool, On 3 think of your wish!" i say.

"1...2...3!"

"What did you think of?" I ask.

"Oh, you know, that we are together forever...I know i know, it's cringy but it's true."

"No, No, It's not cringy Will." I say, reassuring him.

"What did you wish for?" He asks.

"The same thing." I chuckle, which causes will to blush.

"Hey, let's go play in the snow...or something." Will says. "Shit, that sounded childish-"

Will gets cut off by me throwing a snowball at him.

"HEY!" He giggles, and chases after me.

"Ahhh." I scream and start to run, but he tackles me and pins me down, causing me to face towards him.

We both start to giggle and he kisses me, for a long time, like a really long time. My head is getting really cold from laying down in the snow, but i don't mind... all i want to do is kiss Will.

This Christmas is going to be the best
Christmas ever, i can feel it.

AN: This is just a little filler chapter so sry that it's so short lol. There so cute i can't.
Word count: 929
HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS!!!🎄