Spin the bottle ~ Part 2

(Mikes POV)

It's Wills turn to spin the bottle, and all i'm hoping is that it lands on me. I mean, this game is an excuse to kiss him, even though Stanley is here. He will understand. Plus, If it does land on Me, it's not like we're gonna make out or anything. Just a small peck or something. No big deal, right?

The bottle seems to be spinning for an eternity.
Finally it stops.
On. Me.

Wills face gets red, and so does mine.

I look over to Stanley and he looks kind of mad, but it's a game. I have to follow the rules.

"Oh, um-" Will stammers.

"Ok, um...let's just, do this." I say, nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

Me and Will scoot closer to each other and kneel in the middle of the room.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before leaning in for a kiss.

"Just a peck?" Will whispers under his breath so only I could here.

"Sure." I whisper back.

So, I peck Will on the lips. But It doesn't feel right. Not the 'I don't love him' kind of feeling . The 'I need to tell him I love him right here right now' kind of feeling.

After our small kiss, Will and I get lost in each other's eyes, and suddenly his lips are pressed against mine.

This feels right.

We kiss for about thirty seconds when we remember that people are watching us.

"I'm sorry." Will says, running out of the room.

"Will wait." Max says, running after him.

"Everyone else just looks around awkwardly, especially at Stanley.

"Mike, can I talk to you..." Stanley asks me.

I just nod.

"Mike..." Stan starts. "I- I know you're still in love with Will..."

I don't respond.

"So...I need you to tell me the truth... Do you still have feeling for Will?"

"....Y-yes." I say, tearing up.

"Mike, before you start crying... I'm not mad."

"You're not?" I ask.

"No, Not really." Stanley replies. "Wills your first love, and I see the way you looked at each other before you broke up, and how you still do look at each other. Id hate to be the one to break up true love."

I softly smile to stanley and give him a hug.

"So...i guess this is the part where I break up with you and you go find Will." Stanley chuckles.

"Yeah." I say back. "I guess so.
Thank you, Stanley, for being so cool about this..."

Stan smiles and me and says "Now go! Go find Will." 

"Ok, Um, Bye Stanley." I say, walking off.
-
"Will! Will where are you?!" I yell out.

I've been looking for him for 30 minutes. Where the fuck is he?

"Mike?" I hear a voice call out.
It's Will.

"Will? What the hell where were you?!" I ask, running up to him.

"I'm sorry." He says, ignoring my question. "I'm sorry for kissing you, well, more than I was supposed to. That was stupid, and I- I understand if you want me to leave-"

I interrupt Will by smashing
my lips into his.
This time, no ones watching.
It's just us. Our moment.

"I still love you..." I say, pulling away from the kiss. "I still love you so much, you don't even know."

"Me too, Mike." Will responds. "I thought about you every single day for these past six months. And...The reason I didn't call, I...I just couldn't stand to hear the sound of your voice knowing we weren't together anymore."

"I broke up with Stanley." I say. "Well, technically, he broke up with me...but it was a mutual agreement."

"Shit. I'm sorry mike, this is my fault."

"Will. Stop it, okay. This isn't your fault. The heart wants what it wants. I'm still in love with you, okay. Stop blaming yourself, ok."

"Ok..." Will says.

After a few seconds, he asks,
"Are we...you know...back together?"

"Of course." I say, kissing him softly."

"Now, let's go back to my house. It's getting late."
I say.

"Okay, Mikey." Will Smiles.

I love it when he calls me that.

"I missed that so much. You don't even understand." I say.

"I know...Mikey." Will says, giggling.

"I love you."

Pure happiness.

-
YES THEY'RE BACK I REPEAT THEY'RE BACK!!!! IM DONE WITH THIS BOOK AHHH IM LOWKEY SAD I LOVED WRITING THIS FOR YALL SMMMMM🥲🥲 TYSM FOR SUPPORTING ME BY READING THIS STORY <3333333
word count- 736 words.