Intoxicated

(TW: Drugs, teen drinking)

(Mikes pov)
It's been about 3 months that Will and I have been together, and it couldn't be better. Will makes me feel good, and I make him feel good, so it's really a match made in heaven, which sounds stupid, but it really is. I really can't imagine how my life would be without Will... I would probably be dead, to tell you the truth...Sorry, That got dark quick. Sorry, It seems whenever I talk, I get off track.

Anyways, Tomorrow, there's a huge party that the popular kids are throwing, and I'm nervous. Like, super nervous. To tell you the truth, I've never gone to a real party before, and neither has will. I've heard that things can get pretty intense at parties, and people can get hurt, so I'm going to try my best to protect Will. I know, I know, 'But Mike, Wills his own person, And he's older than you, he can protect himself bla bla bla,'
But Wills Different. He's small, and sensitive, and If anything happens to him, it's my fault, since I suggested going to the party. Hopefully, we'll survive our first high school party. Wish us luck...
-
"Mike hurry upppp. We're gonna be late." Will whines.

"Okay, Okay. Just wait, I'm almost done getting ready." I say.

"Jonathans gonna be here any minuteeee Mikey."

"Bitch calm down." I say, jokingly.

"Okay, I'm ready. Do i look ok?" I ask.

"You look amazing Mikey." Will smiles and kisses me softly.
"Now let's GOOO. Jonathan's here."

Will grabs my hand and we run up the stairs, giggling with excitement.

Seems like we're in different mindsets about this party. I'm dreading it, Meanwhile Wills basically jumping in his seat with joy. Hmmm, never would think Will would like to go to party's.

As we pull up, Will jumps out of the car and walks quickly towards party, making sure i'm following.

"Wow." Will says in awe as we enter. "This is so cool."

Even thought I hate parties, I have to admit it was pretty cool. There were flashing lights, music, and even...alcohol. I've never drank alcohol before, besides the bottom of my parents wine glasses, so i'm nervous.

"I'll go get us drinks." I tell will, loudly, do to the volume of the music.

"Okay! Thanks. I'll stay tights here."

As i go over to the beverage table, I look for drinks that are non-alcoholic, or at least seem non-alcoholic. After looking around for what seems like forever, i see a bowl of punch.

"What's in this?" I ask a boy standing next to it.

"Pure fuel! PURE! FUEL! WOOH!" The boy standing yells and smashes a can of beer on his head.

Ok, so I definitely won't be having any alcohol tonight if it does That.

I pick up the ladle and pour two cups of the red punch. As I take a sip, my face lights up.

"Holy shit, this is good." I say to Will while handing him the red solo cup.

"Really? Lemme try." Will says, bringing the cup up to his mouth.