The new couple

(Mikes POV)
(TW!!!! S*ICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPT!!)

"Will come back! Don't do this!" I yell, but he's too far away to hear me.

I just stand there, in shock, my head completely empty, yet going 1 million miles an hour.

"What the fuck. What the fuck." I say, hyperventilating.

I can hardly breath.

Without thinking, I start running.

To nowhere.

I just want to get far away from here.

After what seems like an eternity, I stop.

I'm in a type of forest, so I decide to walk to clear my head a little bit.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I mutter over and over again.

I can't even wrap my head around the thought that Will and I are no longer together.

It would've been our one year anniversary next week.

All this, for what!? Do I could kiss a stupid boy I barely have known for 4 months?!

I liked Stanley. Yeah. It was a stupid crush. But i Loved Will. I loved him so much.
How could I do this to him.
What's wrong with me.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, causing every creature around to scurry or fly away.

I break down in tears and fall onto the forest floor.

One word flashes over and over through my brain.

Quarry.
Quarry.
Quarry.
Quarry.

"No." I say out loud. "I can't do that..."

After a moment, I realize.

"Will wouldn't care. He hates me.
My parents don't give a shit about me, Nancy's always on the phone with her boyfriend, and Holly's fucking 5.
The whole party has hardly communicated with me since I left.
The losers' club barely knows me.
No one would miss me.
I'm going to do it.
I'm going to jump."

My heart starts thumping 100 beats a minute as I reach the quarry. My stomach flips inside out as I look at the depth of the watery pit.

As I walk up to the very edge to step off to my death, I here a scream.

"Mike What the fuck!"

It's bev.

She runs up towards me and pulls me as quickly as she can from the cliff.

As soon as we're as far away from the edge as possible, she engulfs me into a big hug.

I'm still bawling me eyes out.

"Mike! What happened!? Why did you try that!?" She asks frantically.

"I-I." I try to spit out.