🍋🎀Special 🎀🍋

(A/N: Just a reminder, Characters such as Gon and Killua are older in this book so I hope that clears misunderstandings, if you are sensitive then it would be wise to skip this chapter)

You watched the horrible snowstorm  from the dinning room window. This was not the Christmas you were expecting.  Christmas was always your favourite time of the year. You loved looking at the beautiful lights and cheerful people going about their happy lives , to you it seemed as if most people attempted to be happy , cheerful and kind around this time and that was all it took to make you smile. You closed your eyes and whispered your prayer , asking god to keep the animal's and people who did not make it home safe and sound.

A strong pair of arms hugged you from behind. "I've been calling you for the past 5 mintues " Your boyfriend whispered in your ear. You turned around , your soft lips brushed his pale skin causing a light shade of pink to form on his cheeks. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Y/N " he whined."We've been together for the past 4 years Kil and yet you still blush as if it was the first time I kissed your cheek" you giggled. He looked away calmly and uninterested. "Oh right , the firewood " You smiled cheerfully and broke out of his grip. You ran towards the fire place and added more wood.You smiled cheerfully and sat on the couch . You tucked afew strands of hair away from your face and contuined to read your favourite book for the millionth time.

'Apollo sighed. "You might as well ask an artist to explain his art, or ask a poet to explain his poem. It defeats the purpose. The meaning is only clear through the search."

Killua pounced on you like a big kitty. "Killua" you pouted, this was your favourite part."You read the book over a thousand times " he whined. "But Killua " You whined. "But?" He smirked as he rested his chin on  your entrance. You gasped. This gave him the satisfaction . He loved seeing your body obey him . You felt your cheeks heat up. He rubbed your entrance threw your pj pants. "Killua " You whined as you opened your legs wider unintentionally. "Yes Y/N?" He asked as he leaned forward and whispered seductively in your ear. You bucked up every inch of courage you had and slipped your hand in his pants. Your icey fingers held his heated hard member. He growled and nibbled on your neck leaving a trail of purple bruises  on your skin.

You began to lightly stroke him . Killua kissed you harsly and rubbed you harder and rougher. He began to jerk him faster. You let out a moan as you pulled apart from his kiss. Killua's eyes were now drowning in both lust and love at the time. He ripped off your clothes like an animal ready to devour his prey. You helped him remove his clothes. Killua kissed you once more . He stood on his knees. His member was on the same level as your face. "Suck" he said. You happily obeyed. You licked his member from the base to the tip. Killua held your hair back. You loved how he looked at you so needy. You began to Bob your head up and down fast causing him to through his head back. You let out a growl and his member twitched in your mouth. You knew he was close. He held your hair and began to face fuck you  to his satisfaction. He moaned as he came in your mouth. His seed dribbled from the conner of your mouth and you swallowed everything that you could.

Killua positioned himself infront of your entrance and thrusted in. You gasped and dug your fingers in his back. You moaned as he picked up his pace . You came on him sooner than you expected. "Kil- ahh" you moaned. He chuckled as you  came on him once again.  He came shortly after and pulled out gasping for breathe. "Marry me" he whispered. You blushed harder than you ever did before and nodded . You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

☆☆☆

Hi everyone, its been a while . So most of you guys are big time Killua fans and have been requesting Killua lemons however none of them have been specific. All you guys have requested was' Killua ', but with no title or specific request so here I am with a Christmas special.  I hope you guys liked it. Also a reminder Killua is wayyy older in this book to I hope that clears things.There's an awful lot to do before this year ends so I cannot ensure you all that I will update soon . Have a blessed holiday. Merry Christmas everyone and a New Year.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment if you like this lemon.

XxxArie