🍋4. Chrollo- playing x teacher

You just finished your first year in teaching . You knew well enough that you still had a long way to go but even so...you were excited about getting your first job as a teacher...even if it was an assistant and it was a part time. You looked at your reflection in the mirror. You looked great. Today you were dressed in a tight black skirt with a white blouse and a pair of heels. Your h/c hair was left in its natural state and you applied alittle make-up. You grabbed your bag and headed out.

The school was huge. It was an elite school for the wealthy after all. You smiled and walked into the office. "You must be my assistant-come" a calm seductive voice said. You came face to face with a hot man in formal wear. His suit hugged his perfect frame. You felt your cheeks heat up. You followed him to his raven black hair was perfectly setted. He pale skin glistened and his eyes had a hint of mystery. Everything about him made you ache for him.

The man walked into a classroom. "Whats your name?" He asked. "Y/N L/N " you said nervously. "Im Chrollo Lucifer " he smirked and looked at you head to toe. He sat on his chair. "You will conduct todays lesson. I want to see if you can project your voice from a single point . You will stand here and demand the class attention. "He said in husky voice. You nodded. The bell ran and the class took their seats. You did your best to go through with the lesson however the sexual tension between you both was turning you on more and more by the second.

The class finally ended . Thank god it was a saturday and this was the only class for today. The class left and your were about to leave until Chrollo dropped his pencil down. "Y/N can you please pick it up?" He asked softly. You nodded and went on your knees. You looked under his desk but you could not find his pencil. You went further underneath his desk . Your skirt was extremely tight on your body and your huge breasts felt like it was going to pop out of your blouse. You found his pencil and tried to get out from under the desk. Your skirt lifted up and you were sure that your panties were showing. Chrollo reached forward and touched your throbbing entrance causing you to gasp. You were already wet. He rubbed it gently and moved your underwear aside exposing your wet self.

He rubbed your cilt causing you to moan softly. He picked you up and placed you on the table.You bite your lip as his fingers traced your nipples which slipped from your bra. You wanted him . You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled his tie so that your lips were closer. "You want me that bad" he smirked and crashed his lips on yours. His tounge explored your mouth as his fingers pinched your clit. You moaned and unbuttoned his shirt. You broke apart as his lips left a trail of wet kisses down your neck. You moaned as he began to finger you. You removed her member from his pants and jerked him off harshly causing him to hiss. He undid your shirt snd sucked your nipples harsly until they ached as you jerked him faster and he fingered you faster.

You came in his hand causing him to smirk and lick his fingers. He used your come as lube and trusted in you harshly. He moved at a fast paste causing your body to obey him. He slapped your thighs as he went faster.You moaned seductively in his ear causing his to get turned on more. He came in you and filled you with his hot seed. He was not done. He went at it again and again . He came a total of 3 times and you had lost count at how many times you came.

He pulled out and smirked. "Monday your better be prepared " he said kissing you. You blushed and kissed him back.

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment

XxxArie