5.When x he x confess

A/N: Gon and Killua are grown up in this book.

**Gon **

Gon asked you to go on a picnic with him. You agreed because it was an afternoon picnic and you had no other plans. "Y/N" he smiled. "Yes?" You asked cheerfully. "I feel warm and fuzzy when Im with you" he admitted.  You felt your cheeks light up. "Its scary but I like it ,Aunt Mito said its because I like you ...so do you like me too?" He asked blushing. You nodded. "Thank god.Lets go out on a proper date as boyfriend and girlfriend" he smiled cheerfully.

**Killua **

You were sitting in a park reading your favourite manga until you felt a light hit on your head. Killua laughed and sat beside you. "Hey Killua" you smiled and. His face turned red at the sight of you. What was that? "So Y/N I was thinking that since your single and no boy wants to go out with you because they find you rude and obnoxious...why dont we go out on a date to get rid of your loneliness ?" He asked. Wow this guy is too much . Your face turned red in anger and you pushed him off the bench. "Baka ! Your the rude and obnoxious one here and Im not lonely ...And is that anyway to confess  your love to a girl?" You yelled. His face turned redder. "Wait I'm not saying I love you -" You smirked and kissed his cheek. He flinched and stumbled back. "I know you do...pick me up at 8pm tomorrow " you smiled cheerfully.

**Kurapika **

Kurapika prepared a rooftop dinner for you two and by prepared you mean he bought all your favourite foods and presented them as if he cooked it. He seemed more distracted than usual. "Kurapika " you said softly. He looked at you and smiled nervously. "I-I wanted to talk to you " he stuttered. Wait! Whats happening?! You held his hand and smiled in reassurance and acknowledgement to show him that what ever it was -its alright and you would wait till his ready to talk. "I wanted to tell you that I feel  lost emotions-Its emotions that I burried away with my clan and honestly I didnt want to experience it again. But! With you it's different ,I know that you only have my best intrests in mind and it was hard adding you to my circle of friends but I did because I hated seeing you hurt and upset. At first I thought it was because we were just friends that why I cared deep but I then realised that it was more than that...I know than I have plans and motives in mind and I know that if I ask you to stay and be mine it could have consequences but I dont mind. I'll keep you safe and I promise I wont let them hurt you or find you. And nor will I neglect my quest to restore the kurta eyes and get the spiders " he said firmly. You were speechless and had no words to say. Its been months since you met him snd now he was confessing. "Kurapika I-" "its understandable it you dont feel the same I- " you cut him off by shoving a meat ball in his mouth. "You interrupted me ,I'd love to be your girlfriend " you smiled cheerfully. He smiled and nodded.

**Leorio **

You heard a knock on the door. "Oh hello" You greeted him. "Hii" he smiled softly. He gave you a rose and blushed. "So Y/N wanna date me?" He asked to the point. You laughed and nodded. "I'd love to" you smiled cheerfully.

**Illumi**

You were baking a cake and humming. Illumi was watching your every move. "I read your book" he said emotionless. "Really which one?" You asked. "A step" he said firmly. Oh! that was a love story you wrote . "So what are your thoughts?" You asked. "You made the concept of emotions seem like people dont know how to interrupt the way they feel and its something one cant control "He said coldly. "Well thats the point some emotions cant be controlled " you said softly. "How come?" He asked. "Well its like when you get hurt and tears escaped your eyes even though you are numb or when you automatically smile at someone you care about" you said "I see but what about wanting to spend time with someone?" He asked coldly. "Oh well thats also a sign of emotions " you smiled cheerfully. "So that means I have emotions towards you?" He asked firmly. You felt your cheeks heated up. "I take that as a yes - alright then I accept you as my future wife " he said. He didnt even as you for your thoughts.

**Kite**

You made your way to the hotel . At last a proper ned to sleep in! You took a shower and got dressed into your nightie. There was a knock on your door . You were exhausted but you still answered anyway.It was Kite. "I wanted to ask you if your'll like to go to the Dragon festival later tonight" he asked. "Hum sure ,its gonna be great. I cant wait to see how the others will react- you know how much they love festivals  " you smiled cheerfully. He held your shoulder and shook his head. "I know but I wanted it to be just us...you know like a date" he said softly. You were flustered but nodded. "I cant wait " you smiled.

**Chrollo **

You were on your bed looking at the ceiling. "Y/N" Chrollo said and sat beside you. "Hum" you hummed. "Lets go out on a date tonight" he said cooly. Your cheeks heated up and you agreed instantly.

**Feitan**

You were talking to him about your day and he sat infront of your and listened uninterested. You threw a pillow at him but he caught it in time. "Listen!" You yelled. "Its not my fault your day is so boring" he laughed. "Baka! " you threw a pillow at him but this time he got hit. "Your mad but its true...I bet if I was with you it should have been better. " he smirked. "Whatever" you rolled your eyes. He pinned you on the wall and smirked. "Wanna try it out and see?" He asked. You blushed hard and nodded.

**Hisoka**

You made your way to your house and removed your shoes. "Dear lets go out on a date" he smiled proudly as he was seated on the sofa."how did you even get in?" You asked coldly. " You left the window open ,you should really close it before you attract the wrong people" he smiled. "How much more wrong can I attack?" You muttered. "So can we?" He asked. "If you promise to stop breaking in and use the front door like a normal person" you muttered. He nodded and smiled.

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading

XOXO Arie