1. How x you x met

**Gon**

Killua had just left to show Alluka the world . Y/N was making her way to the foster Camp site to watch a comet that only passed once every 50 years but thats when the H/C girl tripped and fell from a tree because you felt that was the best view but a kid with spiky hair caught you. He had no idea whats a  comet so you spent the night explaining it to him . You ended up watching it with him and roasting marshmallows.

**Killua**

Killua decided that Alluka needed more dresses and him being the perfect ,over protective big brother took her shopping. He took her to the clothing isle and asked her to pick what ever she wanted. She found it embarrassing because he stood behind her the entire time like a bodygaurd. Thats where you stepped in. You found it suspicious so you wrote a note to her. 'Must I call the cops?' You wrote. Alluka laughed and shook her head. "Im Alluka and this is my big brother Killua" She smiled cheerfully. "Oh Im Y/N " you smiled. "Alluka dont talk to strangers" Killua warned. "It wouldnt be a problem if you were normal" you frowned. "What do you mean?" He asked annoyed. "Dude! This is the ladies underwear isle stop being a pervert and let your sister shop" You yelled.

**Kurapika **

You were a world renown  fashion designer and frankly one of the best. You've met Neon in a fashion show and she was rude to a model so you refused to work with her again. Neon was furious and being the spoilt brat she was -She ordered her gaurds to kidnapp you with out Kurapika's knowledge . Melody was running errands for Neon so she had no idea. Neon had you locked in a room. You eventually found a secret passage and you took your options and ran away. It lead you to a maze and you eventually found your self in someones basement. The floor was concrete and their was red eyes in glass cases. Your eyes widened in horror  as you looked for a door but it was no use you were locked in. You began to cry in a conner until you heard footsteps. A boy with blonde hair and grey eyes walked in. He looked sad and in pain. He saw you and his eyes turned red."who are you?" He asked trapping you in chains. "Y/N L/N -Please stop your hurting me" you cried. His eyes widened alittle and he ran to you. "Im sorry.Are you hurt? " he asked . You shook your head. "Can you help me escape?" You cried.

**Leorio **
You were a new Lab technician in the hospital. Its been a month since you started work and everyday was more busy than the last. You have been up for 48 hours because some people called in sick but as long as it meant helping people you were fine with over working yourself. "Ive been waiting for 5 hours and no one did my patients bloods! Dont your'll know its urgent! " a man yelled. "Its all urgert" the receptionist said calmy. You walked out . "Are you arlight doctor?" You asked. "No please do this" he said. You nodded and did the bloods. Soon your long day ended and you were walking home. You were exhausted . "Wait up!" A voice said. "Oh hello  Doctor " you smiled. "Please call me Leorio " he said cheerfully. "Im Y/N" you smiled cheerfully. "Thats a pretty name but Why were you working so long?" He asked. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Ive been here for 24 hours and you were Lways on your feet working" he said."Some people called in sick its no big deal " you smiled. "Come on lets grab lunch " he smiled.

**Illumi**

You rented a cabin in the woods to enjoy the peaceful time alone. You were a novelist and you enjoyed nights like this where it can be just you and your books. You heard a gun shot in a distance and the hair on your hands stood. Without thinking you ran into the forest and lost sight of the path. There was nobody. You felt eyes on you. "W-whos there?" You stuttered. Nobody answered. You heard leaves rattling and a bunny hopped out you calmed down and ran after it only to trip and get cut with a sharp stone. The bunny ran into your arms and you held it. The blood did not stop. You tried to get up but you were too weak. A man or jumped from a tree and walked up to you. He picked you up and with out saying a word he took you to your cabin. The bunny was in your arms. He placed you on your bed and tied your wound. "You should lock the door" he said emotionless and left.

** Kite**

You were a  journalist and you were assigned to join A team of hunters on their journey to discover a new species. "This is our boss Kite" A girl smiled. "Im Y/N " you smiled. He looked at you and nodded. You found it hard to adpart with living in the out doors but Kite was surprisingly patient .

**Chrollo **

You were a famous Author and the pressure was getting to you so you took sometime off and gave writing a break. Some fans were supportive over this but others were upset -You recieved death threats and bad things in your mail. One day you went to a local store and you bumped into a man with black hair. He seemed so sweet and kind. You excused yourself and paid and left. He caught up with you after you left and smiled kindly and only said "I have to know" . With that your vision turned black.When you awoke you were in a bedroom all alone.

**Feitan**

You were Chrollo's sister-not actually hus sister . He used to look out for you. Nobody knew about you and one-day Feitan walked into Chrollo's house and saw you. He was angry and confused because he thought that you were his girlfriend . Both Chrollo and you were disgusted and explained. He calmed down and accepted you but was always poking fun at you and being mean.

**Hisoka**

You an actress whom just got choose for a role to play a clown serial killer. This just wasnt working out for you. This part was important for your career and you've practiced for days yet you still could not get it right. You left the set and walked into a park. You sat on the bench and frowned at your script. "My My ~and what is a beautiful clown like yourself doing in a park all alone~" a deep voice said in a twang smooth voice. "Oh nothing just figuring out how to be a serial killer " you muttered sarcastically as you faced the owner of the voice. It was a clown with pink hair and make up. He had a star and tear drop painted on his face. He smiled. "I could show you first hand" He smiled. "Really? Are you an actor too?" You asked cheerfully.

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading

XOXO Arie