11.When x y'all x kiss

**Gon**

You were asleep in a field on a warm afternoon. Your eyes fluttered open and you noticed Gon smiling down on you. "Gon" you mumbled and wiped your eyes."You look cute in your sleep " he gushed over you. You pouted. "Were you there the whole time?" You asked. He nodded and blushed. You smiled and sat up stretching your muscles. "Y/N?" He said. You faced him. You were suprised to see that he kissed you.  Your cheeks heated up as you kissed him back.

**Killua**

You were eating ice cream until you found your silver haired boyfriends staring at you. You were alittle taken back because he hardly ever looked at you especially after you caught him staring. He smiled softly and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened and you soon gave in."you had Icecream on your lips" he said cooly.

**kurapika **

You just won an award for best fashion designer of the year.You did not go for the show but you heard the announcement on TV. You were really excited and planned on telling Kurapika. You made your way to his cozy home and knocked. He opened dressed in his nightware. "Guess whatt!" You asked cheerfully. He looked at you alittle stunned yet smiled softly at your excited face. It was 2pm."Tell me" he said. "I won best designer " you said hugging him tight. He smiled and hugged you back. "Im proud of you " He whispered. You looked into his eyes and was flustered. Suddenly you felt your lips on his.

**Leorio **

You were sitting in an out door cafe. Leorio sat beside you and was reading the newspaper muttering about the inflation rates increasing. You laughed lightly at his behavior and sipped your coffee. He looked at you and frowned. "Y/N look there" he said pointing to the side . You looked and saw nothing so you faced him only to feel his lips on yours. "Dont tease me again" he smirked at your flustered face.

**Illumi**

You were bored out of your mind and you spotted Illumi outside ,chopping firewood for you. He was tough but really kind at times. You felt alittle bold so you walked up to him and smiled innocently. "Y/N?" He asked. You jumped and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him . His huge bug eyes looked at you suprised. You simply walked away innocently.

**Kite**

You sat on the hill and watched a herd of newly discovered wild species graze on the green grass. "Beautiful right?" He asked. You nodded at your Boyfriend and smiled cheerfully. He sat beside you and cupped your face kissing you instantly. You were flustered the whole day.

**Chrollo **

You were angry because he was working late again so you locked yourself in your room to protest. When he came home he was really upset because you would not open up. Suddenly you saw a black hole appear through the wall and he walked through it. "How'd you-" "It was a stolen nen ablitiy " he said cutting you off. He pinned you on the wall and kissed you passionately. "Im sorry " he said.

**feitan**

You were having a pillow fight and he hit you hard causing your nose to twitch and you to sneeze . You sneezed afew times and he eventually frowned and felt bad fot what he had done so he kissed you. Of course you stopped sneezing.

**Hisoka**

You just walked back home after a tiring day. As soon as you yook off your coat you saw your Boyfriend smirking. "My little butterfly is so tired... there" he said kissing you. You were mad because he broke in again but you couldn't help it but kiss him back.

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading

Xxx Arie