Look at her eyes!

Thank you guys so much for reading this story! I really hope you're enjoying it.

Also.. thank you for 'the stars' (it means that you like specific chapters, right? I honestly don't know.. this is my very first story here on wattpad haha)

I am waaaaay too excited to share the next chapters with you :) ! 

-----

After taking a very long shower to relax your muscles from the intense night, you've put on a fresh bathrobe and combed your natural hair.
Thinking back to last night, you just now realized that Kid never even attempted to pull off your wig. The thought of it baffled you.

People would usually try to peek into your private life or even your past but Kid didn't care about that.
This characteristic reminded you a bit of Ace, who was very nosy but understood if you weren't ready to talk about something. Kid just hinted on being interested but didn't push this topic too much.

If he's comfortable with Killer wearing a mask, then my disguises shouldn't bother him either.
You just shrugged at your reflection in the mirror and put your wet hair into a bun before heading back into Kid's cabin to put on your clothes.

Seeing Kid working on something at his table, you didn't intend to interrupt him and kept quiet. You put on some comfortable trousers and a tank top, after putting on your underwear and the blonde shoulder-length wig, and headed to the door.

"Where are you going?", Kid didn't even look up.
"Kitchen. I am starving.", you looked at him and yawned a bit. Not getting enough sleep, was something you disliked a lot and if you wouldn't at least get some coffee and breakfast, you'd not have a good day.

"Lunchtime is in an hour.", he commented and sketched something on a map.
"And..? I can make myself a snack until then. Want some too?", you frowned and stepped forward to his table.
"Sounds good. You can bring it here afterwards."

"After what?", you raised an eyebrow and squealed surprised when he suddenly pulled you to the table.
Within a second, Kid grabbed you and positioned you right in front of him. With your back turned towards him, Kid stood up and leaned forward as he pushed down your pants.

"Oh no! I just took a shower!", you tried to escape him but he held you tight to his body with his flesh hand around your waist.
"I know. I just prefer to have my scent on you.", he smirked and bit your neck playfully. This time it was a different kind of pain. Your neck was already wounded and the marked area was pulsating as Kid bit it.

"I need a break.", you closed your eyes and felt his member pressing against your butt now after Kid took it out.
"So you're not interested in a quicky?" Kid stopped biting you after he felt your muscles tensing. He stroked down your stomach until he reached your warmth between your legs, feeling your warm fluid begging for his attention.

"It feels like a 'yes'.", he couldn't help but grin and began stroking your clit immediately. His soft strokes made you moan, while he caressed his erection in between your legs from behind.
"Yes, I want you.", you whispered and leaned against his chest.
A soft growl escaped Kid's lips before he pushed you a bit forward, without stopping to massage you, and entered you once fully.
He didn't move out right after and rested inside you for a few seconds.

With both hands, you held yourself onto the table and felt him leaning forward as well, seeing his metal hand right next to yours.
Kid still didn't intend to move inside of you and you chose to just do it yourself. Slowly moving a bit forward, you sighed silently at the feeling and leaned backward right after, only to feel his member filling you every time you moved back.