Chapter Two

Gulf was rushed to the hospital by Off, Bright, and Saint. They were about to enter the emergency room when Win spotted them and immediately went in their direction. Win's eyes almost popped out of their socket when he saw his brother lying down on a stretcher.

"What happened to my brother? Why is he with you?" Win asked the question simultaneously out of nervousness.

"We need to transport the patient inside the emergency room so that we can treat him." A young doctor who seemed to be their age said out of nowhere.

Win nodded and accompanied his brother inside the emergency room. When they got to the hospital, the four of them were asked to wait on the nearby bleachers as the doctors treated Gulf. Win didn't think twice and immediately called Toptap. He told their eldest that Gulf was already at the hospital, but he was brought by an ambulance, and he was unconscious. Panic can be sensed in Toptap's voice as he hurriedly ended the call and told Win that he'd be in the hospital as quickly as possible.

Silence enveloped the four of them. Win can't take it anymore and asks the siblings what happened. Bright, who knows what happened from the US, told Win what happened to Gulf and why he's with them. After hearing what Bright said, Win stood up and faced the siblings.

"I don't mean to disrespect any of you. But as much as possible, I don't want your brother to get close to my brother again. P'Gulf has already suffered enough." Win is on the verge of crying. He pities his brother. Gulf is not being himself anymore.

"Win, it's not only P'Gulf who suffered. My brother is also suffering." Saint said as he cried.

"You're our friend, Saint. Just don't bother meddling with this... or else we might lose our friendship." Win looked away. He felt a churn in his stomach as he said those. Saint is also one of their closest friends.

Saint can't believe what he heard. It's like Win is making him choose over them, his friends, and his brother. Saint couldn't take it anymore and stood up from his seat. He was about to exit the emergency room when he bumped into Toptap.

"P'..."

"Saint, what are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, P'...." After saying it to Toptap, Saint went out of the emergency room.

Toptap was confused as to why Saint was like that. He just shrugged off the thought and went to look for his brother in the emergency room. He passed by the patients lying in the hospital bed and heard Win call him from the bleachers. He went to him and saw Off,  Mew's elder brother, and a foreign-looking guy sitting with Win.

Win immediately stood up from his seat and went to him. "What is Mew's brother doing here?" Toptap asked Win the moment he came near him.

"They brought P'Gulf here," Win said as he looked back at Off and Bright, who was looking at them.

"What do you mean they brought Gulf here?!" Toptap is pissed. He needs to know why Mew's brothers brought Gulf to the hospital.

On the other hand, Win had no choice but to tell his P' what happened. When Toptap heard it, he was furious and was about to go to Off and Bright when Win stopped him.

"P'... please don't make a scene here," Win asked his brother as he tried to stop him from lunging at the brothers sitting on the bleachers.

"Let go of me, Win," Toptap said as he tried to free himself from his younger brother's hold.

"P'... please. Can we please talk it out with them outside?" For the nth time, Win begged his brother.

"Let go of me, Mayuree. Or else you'll regret it later." Toptap's voice already dropped an octave. This is already a warning sign. His brother is even furious now.

Play Of FateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara