Chapter Twenty-five

Bright and Saint are on their way to the resort when the accident happened. Upon arriving at the resort, they heard the news of the plane crash and immediately went to Mew's penthouse. There, they saw their brother lying unconscious on the floor.

When Mew woke up, he was already at the hospital. He went into a panic after regaining consciousness, so the doctors had to sedate him to calm him down. Saint can't help but cry seeing his brother in that situation.

Mew is currently asleep, due to the sedative that the doctors administered to him. It hasn't been a day since Bright and Saint arrived in Phuket, but they felt like they'd been on the run for several days now. A lot of things happened, and their emotions are getting the best of them, especially Saint, who's also a close friend of Gulf.

While the brothers are resting on the couch, the door to Mew's room opened. Just then, Off, the eldest of the siblings entered the room.

"How's his condition?" Off asked Bright, who's calmer than Saint.

"He was unconscious when we got into his room. The doctors said he might've been overwhelmed by the news and fainted."

Off heaved a sigh. Mew has been through a lot. His brother almost killed himself in the US years ago, just so he can be with Gulf. And now, this happened.

"Any news about father's last will?" Bright asked.

"I talked to a lawyer a few days ago. There's no way that we could reverse the will. Mew really needs to fulfill what's written on the will." Off said as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"I don't think P'Mew can do that now."

"I know. That's why I have to go there myself. I'll be the one to get married and fulfill dad's last will."

Bright swished his head to Off, who was currently looking at his unconscious brother lying on the bed.

"Mew already sacrificed a lot for us. It's time for me to do something for him." Off said as he sadly smiled.

"Will that be possible?" Bright asked his brother.

"I don't know. But it's not that bad, as long as one of us gets married, right?"

Bright felt like another headache is coming. He looked at Saint who was currently asleep on the couch.

"Dad really messed up big time. Even if years had already passed after his death, he still haunts us."

Off gently patted Brights' back. "Let's just hope that there's a miracle in all of this mess."

----------------------

>Bangkok, Thailand<

Toptap is still not in his right state of mind at the moment. Win is the one who's currently facing the people coming to send their condolences. Other people in the temple include several acquaintances they have, but mostly, only close family friends. Gulf's close friends are also there.

"Win..."

When Win looked up, he saw Kao and Up. Both look so gloomy and heartbroken. Win just nodded.

"P'Top is inside."

Kao nodded. He and Up then went inside the temple and sat beside Toptap whose eyes stare blankly at a distance. Kao patted Toptap's shoulder.

"Top..."

"Why...? Why does it have to happen? Why...?" Just that, and Toptap broke down again.

Kao patted Toptap's shoulder to comfort him. Suddenly, a commotion at the entrance of the temple was heard.