Chapter Twenty-three

"I..uh.." Gulf doesn't know how to answer Mew. Is he ready for marriage?

Mew kissed his hands. "You don't have to answer that now. I can wait."

Gulf looked at him and nodded. "Thank you."

Mew nodded and kissed Gulf's forehead. "How about let's just run away first?" Mew asked Gulf, which made the latter face him.

"Are you serious?"

"It's not so bad of an idea," Mew said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Gulf looked at him intently. Mew never really runs out of bizarre ideas. Gulf just smiled and shook his head.

----------------------------

The couple found themselves on the plane bound for Phuket. Gulf is still in a daze, as the plane already prepares for landing.

"Are you okay, babe?" Mew asked as he noticed Gulf had been quiet for quite a while now.

"Hm. I'm just amazed how until now, I can't say no to you." Gulf said as he flashed an embarrassed smile.

Mew laughed at what Gulf said. "It's because you love me."

"What makes you think I do?" Gulf replied, which made Mew swallow an invisible lump in his throat.

"Y-yo-you're kidding right?" Mew asked Gulf, who was wearing a poker face.

Gulf burst out laughing. "That's funny. You look like you saw a ghost."

Mew furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. "Hey... That's not funny. You scared the hell out of me."

Gulf pinched Mew's cheeks. "Awww... My baby is sulking..."

"Stop it," Mew said as he removed Gulf's hands from his face.

Gulf just laughed at Mew. This man is already in his late 20s but is sulking like a baby.

"You can joke about anything, but not about not loving me. I think it will be the end of me if you say you don't." Mew said out of the blue.

Gulf was caught off guard by what Mew said. It's the first time that he heard it from him.

"If I didn't love you enough, you think I'll be here sitting with you right now?" Gulf asked Mew, which made Mew face him.

Mew held Gulf's hand tightly and leaned his head on Gulf's shoulder. Gulf caressed Mew's hair, as a sad smile traced his lips.

---------------------------

<Bangkok, Thailand>

"Will you be okay here? I have to go to work. I can't stay here with you 24/7." Up said to Kao, who was currently laying on the bed.

Kao nodded while looking at Up. "Of course. Why wouldn't I? Are you worried to leave me here?"

"Aish! This guy. I didn't know you were like that. If I have known..."

"If you have known what?" Kao said as he went towards Up.

"I.. I..." Up tried to avoid Kao's gaze as the latter held his waist.

"I'm waiting..." Kao teased Up even more.

"I wouldn't have liked you." Up said as he removed Kao's hands from his waist.

However, Kao's reflexes are quick, as he grabbed Up's wrist and pulled him against his body, before hugging him.

"Hey... are you crazy? My clothes will be crumpled." Up complained while trying to fix his shirt. He looked up and met Kao's eyes. Kao is closing the distance between their faces when Up spoke.