51.

War is cruel.

Halwright: Lab.

"Phantom manipulation." Devin cast and his magic transformed the old technology in the lab, he had taken the perfected blueprints from Ben, somehow in the process, he had learned of how the Neo world harnessed its power through Ben and created a self sustaining dimension. "Wow." Theo mumbled beside Devin with an awestruck stare. "Don't act so surprised have you seen the one in the neo realm, I've already asked Ben to buy real estate there." The ghost chortled making Theo laugh alongside him.

"It's still impressive, the garden and lower floor had been transformed as well, you're really talented." The fae commented just as Tai flew by and waved at Theo. "You two seem to be even more in love, enlighten me, how you've achieved this." Devin asked as they moved checking the pods for any malfunction. "Nothing honestly, I've just decided to love him, stop holding back, even if it means putting my life into the hands of someone not as strong as me." Theo replied honestly making the ghost beside him smile. Indeed the fae had learned a lot since Ben came, he rediscovered himself after a long time of being shrouded in darkness.

With the witch came a lot of changes, Devin had to admit that these changes had been drastic but they had ensured peace for a very very long time and he appreciated it, kill day was abolished and so were the brutal traditions of the school, it was as if Halwright was becoming a beacon of change for a lot of people, the school was no longer viewed as one for weak outcasts, but as a place, one could master control and if they won this war, the mystics kingdoms and their people would know that their rightful leaders had changed and become the people they were meant to be.

Theo and Devin moved from the healing lab to the upper floor where the alchemy lab was, Lario was moving around ordering mystics all around, but they all seemed to rather enjoy it making both the fae and ghost chuckle in amusement. "Take it easy Lario, you're acting like Ben." Devin mused and the witch wasn't in the least bit insulted, he rather looked proud of that comparison. "You're actually proud of it!" Theo blurted out between laughter and all three were laughing yet again.

"Its just, I need these artifacts ready, with Kyra and Ben in the desert, I'm the only one who trained with Ben to know what he wanted exactly, the tiniest dent could have me redoing everything myself." Lario explained as fingers combed through his white hair, rather the top white of his hair, ever since he mated with the wendigo, his appearance changed along with his diet, his black hair turned white at the top half, his tan skin was now perfectly white as snow like his mate. "I'm sure you'll do fine, don't worry." Devin comforted as he looked at three of the finished artifacts.

"Those are deities of protection and elements right?" The ghost questioned with burning curiosity, Lario nodded and Devin remembered the pillar theory. "I was thinking, the abominations are forces of nature right, but they have been dormant for a long time, how would Mael resurrect them, he would need an enormous amount of power." Devin explained and the two beside him were in deep thought. "As an angel, I would attempt using the pillars of Holiness." A new voice cut through them, he was dazzling as always.

Alarion moved to kiss his mate before turning to nod at the others with a smile. "Hey that's right, Ben told me he replicated the creation spell for the pillars to make his own in the Neo Realm, the spell was further recreated here at the school, the pillars that protect us." Lario explained and all of them seemed to understand how Mael was going to resurrect the abominations. "The pillars of holiness created by the angels, have been lost to time, I only know where one is, because my whole being is connected to it." Alarion explained with a grave look.