30.

Confrontation: HALWRIGHT

"They're back." Paige announced looking at the seven figures that appeared in front of them. "Luckily we're done no one is getting that monster out." Kyra announced standing beside Ben.

"We'll see about that brother." Declan argued waking forward his aura rolled out in powerful waves as did all the other six that stood behind him. "I told you we would be back and I want that sarcophagus." Esteban the fae exclaimed with a grin on his face.

"Little witches couldn't handle you seven so I brought those who could." Ben and his friends looked at the seven mystics in front of them. Each one of them rivaled his friends.

"This time I will kill you." Scarlett spoke up and Ben scoffed. "Sister let's not fool each other with words." The reply made Scarlett fume walking toward Ben.

"Let's settle this then." Ben announced flicking his hands making two swords appear in each one. The two siblings vanished from the ruins as did all the others except Esteban and Theo.

~~

"Scarlett you're so hung up on revenge it's blinded you, both you and Kaiser are blinded by your ambitions." Ben argued standing in front of his sister. "Shut up!" She yelled back throwing her spear toward Ben, the witch kicked it back to her, it grazed her arm drawing blood.

"Flame Frenzy." Flames that seemed to have no control were released from Scarlett's palms toward Ben. A black shield appeared around Ben absorbing the flames. "3rd Circle: Flame Frenzy." Ben copied his sister's spell, it was stronger and more powerful than hers.

She made a barrier appear to protect her but it began to crack under the pressure of the flames which were being hurled by Ben. The oxygen around her began to burn away, panicking Scarlett vanished and appeared in the air barely breathing.

Focusing her magic Scarlett drew water from within the ground bringing it up till the water made a vortex. "Double-edge piercing ice shards." The water instantly turned to ice and the shards were sent toward Ben on the ground.

Ben dodged each shard perfectly, as more in hundreds came from above he began using his blades to cut them to pieces it shatter them. More and more came and his cheek was cut. Seeing no end to the shards Ben changed tactic.

His blades disappeared and he laid his hands on the ground. "1st Circle: Lava wall." The wall of fire erupted from the ground covering Ben, his sister's attacks were being nullified. He then vanished and appeared behind Scarlett delivering a kick to her back the girl crashed on the ground raising a massive amount of debris.

Scarlett got up and moved her hands in a circular motion making five spheres of mercury and sulfur appear. She launched the toward Ben, on impact the spheres were to explode but Ben held out his hand absorbing the magic.

"Summoning: Serpent King." A large snake appeared behind Scarlett, she smirked seeing the shock on Ben's face. "You're not the only one who can summon, not so special now." Ben smiled toward his sister. "Have you really become this stupid sister." The insult made Scarlett angry.

The snake hissed at Ben and from its mouth came burning acidic venom, Scarlett laid her hands on the ground making the ground shift and trap her brother. Unable to move the venom from the snake burnt Ben. "Melt away brother." Scarlett spoke walking toward Ben who was drenched in burning venom.

Ben's body began to glow, the golden glow became more fierce as the venom on his body was siphoned or burnt away. "You need to do a whole lot more than burn me in acid sis. Forbidden Circle: Lucifers hold, 1st Circle Inferno."