34.

Halwright:

Ben stood between his friends as he wanted to convey how they would fix the forest and create a barrier no one could enter without them, it was the only way to make sure Kay Dragimier stayed buried.

"Kyra first we need to create a bit of rain for this place so it's easier for me and Theo to create the trees and plants, babe would you please tell OL to bring the enchanted seeds from the garden so we can plant them here." Ben instructed and Hayes moved back to summon OL.

"Need my magic?" Kyra asked Ben. "A lot of it." Ben responded with a smile as he was also surprised to see Kyra's eyes turn to cat slits, it also surprised everyone. "You finally did it!" Ben yelled and everyone cheered for Kyra unlocking his magical abilities.

"I did!" He cheered as well, Ben held Kyra's hands and began to siphon, the slight sound of a pull and the golden glow made Paige and the rest of the group look with wonder, for a witch it was possible to siphon but you would need magical gauntlets, it wasn't the same as how Ben did it, the gauntlets were limited but Ben wasn't.

"1st Circle: Enchanting Storm." Ben exclaimed as the sky rumbled with thunder and lightning. "2nd Degree: Calypso's Rain." The two powers converged and rain began to fall, where they stood it did not pour as Paige had created a barrier.

"Ben he's here and these are the seeds." Hayes asserted handing the seeds to his witch, he turned to OL. "Go find more and bring them." He instructed the neo beast who smiled and vanished.

"Robin, Hayes and Paige, we need to break ground for the seeds, if you would cause a slight tremor or just a break to give the seeds a bed." The three nod as the rest vanished. Paige laid his hands on the ground,  it began to shake and break apart.

Robin hurled a first to the ground breaking even more of the earth all around them, it reached farther as more and more he pushed his powers to reach further all around them, the tremors went for miles on end, to every part affected.

"1st Circle: Deep Earth Destruction." The ground shook under Hayes's control, it only furthered the process by making the place deep enough for what was to be planted, and with the enchanted rain, the ground seemed to come to life already.

Kyra appeared on the ground holding a container and knife. "I need your blood." He stated and the three each took a turn to cut  their palms and bleed into the lab container. When they finished Kyra vanished and appeared up above holding the container, Theo, Devin, and Ben along with Kyra also bleed inside the container.

Ben's body became littered with ancient hieroglyphs, he cut his palm again and golden blood dropped into the container, the mix of blood turned completely black then changed back to crimson.

"The blood will be the connection needed for Halwright students to enter the woods without problems like the enchanted forest right?" Theo asked with a curious smile and Ben nodded.

"But unlike the enchanted forest, any intruder here will be killed." Ben stated with a grin. "Drop the seeds in." He add and Devin dropped the seeds inside and the blood began to move into the seeds turning them crimson. "Okay Theo you're up, spread them all around." The fae nodded to Ben and flicked his fingers.

The seeds began moving on their own, shooting off in different directions. "You guys need to come up here." Ben spoke through his bond with his mate and Hayes along with Paige and Robin moved upwards to where everyone was.

"The seeds are all planted." Theo stated and Ben motioned for him to join hands, Theo eagerly took Ben's hands and smiled. "Take as much as you need." The fae adds and Ben chuckled. "Let's make the trees grow and create new life." Ben nods to Theo as he began to siphon. "God Circle: Hathor's Breathe: Essence of life." The white smokey waves drifted off from Ben.