Chapter 59

The entire scene playing out in front of Jordan was perpetually beautiful. She had planned the most exotic wedding of her dreams and she considered herself extremely lucky to see that everything was going her way. Her brothers were behaving for once without bickering with each other, all the arrangements were in place and no one complained. It was a garden wedding, everything around them was in a pastel color dotted with flowers and a sweet scent wafted around them in the open breeze. There was mellow music playing by the corner. She smiled at that. She remembered slashing down Caitlyn's request for any music which remotely resembled metal. The colors playing around her were such a dream compared to Jesse's suggestion of going monochrome. This wasn't going to be turned into a funeral! Not under her watch!

"You did a great job," her sister Rosalin said and Jordan smiled.

"Couldn't have done any less for the both of them," she replied.

The guests were all seated and the bride and groom would be there any minute. There was hushed chatter everywhere and somewhere from the distance they heard children crying.

"What's going on?" Jordan asked and Rosalin perked up as she looked around for her own.

Rosalin's husband appeared with a worried face and she immediately dashed towards him.

"I really tried," he shrugged as he guided her in.

"What do you mean you tried? What's going on? Is that our children?" Rosalin frowned.

"The thing is, remember how both of our sons were practically in love with Caitlyn and wanted to marry her?" He asked and Rosalin let out a huge sigh.

"Please don't let it be that," Rosalin pleaded out loud walking faster every second.

"It is that." Her husband shrugged once again. "They still want to marry her, and well, they aren't being civil about it."

Rosalin saw to her utter horror, her sons bashing each other on the train of Caitlyn's dress while Caitlyn tried not to trip and fall, and Jesse tried to hold them off.

"I am not having any children of my own!" Jesse threw her hands up in exasperation when she saw Rosalin finally come to their rescue.

"Oh lord! Boys, is this how you act when I take you out for a wedding?" Rosalin yelled at them.

"But I want to marry her!" both of them said in unison.

"You're gonna get a whooping if you don't stop this circus this instant! Get off her dress and apologize to her! Both of you, now!"

Scared of their mother, they stepped aside and looked at her with heart wrenching intensity.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to marry after this heart break. I'm sorry, Caitlyn," the older one said as his eyes filled with tears.

"Such drama," Jesse mumbled from the side, totally judging the children.

"Me too!" The younger one quickly caught on. "I'm getting a heart break too!" he pouted and Caitlyn melted.

"I'm sure that there are pretty girls out there who'd love to marry you guys. And I love your uncle, so I'll have to marry him. So, please let me go with smiling faces so that I can have a happy wedding," Caitlyn tried to settle it as their waterworks threatened to explode any second.

"Hey, what's going on? The groom party is all ready to receive the bride. What's the delay?" Cora let herself in.

It was at that moment, the heartbroken boys fell in love again.

"You're so beautiful," the older one said looking at Cora.

"Very beautiful," the younger joined. "Who are you?"