Chapter 15- You see me

Start from the beginning

I put my finger to my lips as I heard footsteps. Gabby nodded slowly putting her bag back on her back. I followed to do the same.

"Whoever is up here. You are trespassing and need to be escorted right now off of the premises." A mans voice said.

I slowly peeked my head up to see this really buff man standing a bit away from the door. He had a bald head and wore a suit. His eyes searched the roof. The man started to walk over to the other direction.

I wave Gabby to follow me as we crawl around putting distance between us and the man.

I stop in my spot causing Gabby head to crash into my ass. She gives me a questionable look. I stopped because I could hear footsteps.

"When I say go we are going to run out of here and down the stairs to the elevator okay." I whisper to her. She nods her head.

I listen the footsteps have seemed to stopped. I peek my head up slightly the mans eyes drift over the roof again. He raises his hand to his ears. Just out of luck he turns around to face the view.

"Go!" I whisper yell.

We both stood up and run towards the door.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!"

Me and Gabby are laughing as we run down the stairs. My heart is pounding out of my chest as we run down. Gabby gets ahead of me opening up a random door. She holds it open I run heading straight towards the elevator.

I press the button multiple times as I'm checking behind me for the security guard. The elevator soon dings and inside it stands the woman from earlier. She looks surprised to see us. I give her a smile as we get into the elevator.

I press the third floor so we can just run down the rest of the stairs and out. I can feel the womans stare on me.

The doors close again and the elevator starts to move. I rock back and forth on my heels. Avoiding eye contact with the woman who had a small smile on her lips.

Just as the doors open, me and Gabby walk out.

"Next time you want to use the roof tell the receptionist that you were given permission by Chloe Vallet." I turned back around to see the women. She was smiling and as the door closed she sent a wink. I gave her a smile back.

Gabby looked at me in disbelief. She shook her head pulling my arm telling me we need to go.

We ran down the rest of the staircases and out into the dark side alley. We both looked at eachother and started to laugh.

"Well that sobered us both up." I laughed as we started to walk out of the alleyway.

"Yeah it did." Gabby laughed.

****

Gabby had told me her address since I didn't want to let her go home by herself. Turns out she only lives a block away from me which isn't far at all.

I had payed for our bus back. The whole way back we talked about what just happened, Laughing. I think it was the alcohol.

When we stood outside Gabby's house. It was a small two story house attached to a row of other houses.

"Seriously Kayla I had the best day today. I'm so glad I got to see all these amazing spots." Gabby pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back.

"It's no problem. It's nice to share these places." I smiled as we pulled away.

"Well now I gotta deal with the demon inside. Bye. Also text me when your home so I know your safe." Gabby waved as she started to walk into her house.

I watched as she entered and I started making my own way down the road. Now I would have to deal with my own family at home.

There we go Chapter 15...

Sorry if I'm like making this day so long it just gives me something too write about in the next chapter.

So we found out some information in this Chapter. Gabby is transgender I hope I did okay writing about it but I don't think people noticed but her character aesthetic is the colours of the trans flag. Also some of the qoutes have meaning behind them if u wanna check it out again. It's in the chapter four becomes one.

Kayla went to Juvie. I did look it up sentencing and I got a year. But sure look this is a story my universe so I can do whatever I want.

What do you think of Wyatts POV??

What do you think of Kayla and the insight of the information she told us?? What do you think really happened on that night??

How do you think her family will react when Kayla comes home??

Any suggestions??
Any theories??
Any questions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)