Chapter 3 - Your in my personal bubble

Kayla's POV

I shoved my head underneath my pillow. Someone had decided to come into my room and bang pots together.

"SHUT UP!" It came out all muffled because my head was still shoved underneath my pillow.

The banging of pots stopped for a moment.

"How about no!" Ethan went back banging the pots and I groaned.

"Who even said you could come in here?" You swear these boys don't know anything about boundaries.

"Mom wants you up." Ethan said in between hitting the pots.

"She is not my MOM!" I shout. This woman wasn't my Mam netheir would she ever be.

The banging on pots stop. Ah just how I like it quietness. I heard some foot steps get closer to me. Then I felt a heavy wait on my back.

I pull the pillow off of my head and looked behind me. Ethan was now sitting on my back.

"Do you mind not being in my personal space?" I say. I try lifting myself up but I fall back down by the wait of him.

"God you weigh a tone!" I groan shoving my face back into my pillow. Ethan just laughs.

"Mom wants us down for breakfast." Ethan saids. He gets off of my back. I take a big breath of air.

"For the last time she is not my Mo.." He was already gone and left the door open. I shove my head into my pillow. Letting out a quiet scream. I don't have energy for anyone in this house.

I get up slowly, stretching my limbs like a cat. My feet hit the cold wooden floors. My messy bun is half falling out. I make my way to the bathroom.

I have at least washed my hands ten times trying to get this paint off which most of it has. I also fixed my bun.

I make my way downstairs, Bobby and Gavin were watching the TV. When I got into the kitchen Louise sat at the kitchen counter drinking her herbal tea. I know fancy. Harvey also stood leaning up against the counter scrolling through his phone. Eating an apple. Ethan sat at the dining table stuffing his face with cereal. I'm guessing Dads at work.

I made my way over to the press that had the cereal in.

"Oh morning sweetie." Louise said. She smiled brightly. I just looked at her and continued doing what I was doing.

Harvey elbowed me. I glared at him. "What was that for?"

"Stop being a bitch." He whispered and went back to doing whatever he was doing.

I rolled my eyes. "Morning" I mumbled.

I got a bowl and started to pour out my cereal.

Louise placed her phone down. Taking a sip of her tea, then wrapping her hands around the mug.

"So where did you go yesterday?" She asked. A small smile played on her lips as she waited eagerly for me to tell her. I could feel both intense stares of my brothers on me.